SYNL Key Stats
- Synalloy's Bristol Metals Subsidiary and Other US Stainless Pipe Producers File ... May 17
- Nasdaq stocks posting largest volume increases May 15
- Markel reports 7.6% passive stake in Synalloy May 10
- Synalloy's Metals Subsidiary Awarded $6.0 Million in International Fabrication A... May 9
- SYNALLOY CORP Files SEC form 8-K, Submission of Matters to a Vote of Security Ho... Apr 26
- SYNALLOY CORP Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition,... Apr 22
- Synalloy Reports Higher First Quarter 2013 Sales, Earnings and Fabrication Backl... Apr 19
- SYNALLOY CORP Files SEC form 10-K, Annual Report Mar 12
- Valmont Sells Bilston Feb 21
- Valmont Tops Estimates in 4Q Feb 14
SYNL Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Synalloy Corporation is up 25.16% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.87%, Tenaris up 25.44%, and Friedman Industries up 4.17%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for SYNL
Pro Report PDF for SYNL
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download SYNL Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring SYNL
Did Synalloy Corporation make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?