SYNC Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-6.27%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.0201|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||-0.652M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||46.96%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-3.13%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- 4 Stocks Under $10 Making Big Moves The Street Nov 27
- Synacor (SYNC) Acquires Teknision Street Insider Nov 5
- Synacor (SYNC) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c; Guides In-Line Street Insider Nov 5
- Trading Radar for 11/05: Tesla (TSLA), Michael Kors (KORS), Mosaic (MOS), Fossil (FOSL), Open Table (OPEN) Report Street Insider Nov 4
- Synacor's Theodore May to Participate in Video Everywhere Panel at Next TV Summit, September 10-11, San Francisco GlobeNewswire Sep 10
- Synacor Partners With Arkadium to Offer Engaging, Casual Games to More Than 20 Million Premium Content Subscribers GlobeNewswire Sep 4
- Synacor and Mediacom Communications Extend Partnership to Offer TV Everywhere Services to Subscribers GlobeNewswire Aug 21
- Synacor's Michael Bishara Named to Broadcasting & Cable's 2013 Digital All-Stars List GlobeNewswire Aug 20
- SYNACOR, INC. Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Aug 13
- Synacor Enters Booming Latin America Market, Selected by Grupo TVCable Ecuador for Next-Gen Portal, Email Services, and Future TV Everywhere GlobeNewswire Aug 13
SYNC Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Synacor is down 52.22% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.68%, QuinStreet up 43.50%, and Limelight Networks down 3.60%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for SYNC
Pro Strategies Featuring SYNC
Did Synacor make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Synacor Inc is a provider of startpages, TV Everywhere solutions, Identity Management (IDM) and various cloud-based services across multiple devices for cable, satellite, telecom and consumer electronics companies.