SYNA Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||75.22%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||3.679|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||455.6%|
|Net Income (TTM)||127.82M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||49.09%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||15.70%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Cross Research Starts Synaptics (SYNA) at Buy Street Insider Dec 9
- The Nexus 5 Is Synaptics' Calling Card to the Mobile Industry Fool Dec 4
- Synaptics Stock Sees Short Interest Increase 18.7% The Street Nov 27
- Heavily Undervalued, High-growth, High-margin Company Seeking Alpha Nov 22
- Synaptics, Blucora Atop 4 Small-Cap Tech Leaders Investor's Business Daily Nov 21
- Synaptics Powers Industry's First Full High-Definition In-Cell Touchscreen for Latest Flagship Smartphone Device noodls Nov 20
- Synaptics ClickPad™ 2.0 Wins CES Innovations 2014 Design and Engineering Award PR Newswire Nov 19
- 5 Picks From Forbes' Best Small Companies List Seeking Alpha Nov 13
- SYNAPTICS INC Files SEC form 8-K, Completion of Acquisition or Disposition of Assets, Unregistered Sale of Equity Sec Nov 12
- Synaptics (SYNA) Wins Touch Controller and Fingerprint Sensor in Galaxy S5 Wins - Needham & Company Street Insider Nov 12
SYNA Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Synaptics is up 85.66% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.68%, Logitech International up 67.00%, and Marketo up N/A.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for SYNA
Pro Report PDF for SYNA
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download SYNA Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring SYNA
Did Synaptics make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Synaptics Incorporated is a leading worldwide developer of custom-designed user interface solutions for mobile computing, communications and entertainment devices. Its mission is to enrich the interaction between users and their intelligent devices. Synaptics products emphasize ease of use, small size, low power consumption, advanced functionality, durability and reliability, making them applicable to a multitude of markets, including mobile phones, notebook computers, PC peripherals, and portable entertainment devices such as MP3 players. It offers its products through two categories: Personal Computer (PC) Market and Digital Lifestyle Product Markets. Its major consumer electronics companies include Apple Inc., Asus, Acer, Dell, Gateway, HP, HTC, Lenovo, LG, Logitech, Nokia, Samsung, Sony, Sony Ericsson, Toshiba and several others. Synaptics was founded by Federico Faggin and Carver Mead in 1986 and is headquartered in Santa Clara, California.