SYNA Key Stats
- Synaptics Inc. (SYNA): Today's Featured Technology Laggard Jun 17
- Synaptics (SYNA) Exposed to Samsung Galaxy S4 Production Cuts Street Insider Jun 12
- The Bar Is Rising For Atmel Again Investopedia Jun 10
- Synaptics Inc. (SYNA): Today's Featured Technology Laggard Jun 7
- Synaptics has significant growth opportunities, says Pacific Crest theflyonthewall.com Jun 7
- 3 Tech Stocks With Recent Intensive Insider Selling Jun 3
- UNXL Plunges 24%: Seeking Alpha Questions Quality of Touch Mesh May 31
- Synaptics to Showcase Industry Leading SmartPhone, Tablet and PC Solutions at 20... May 30
- Synaptics Inc. (SYNA): Today's Featured Computer Hardware Laggard May 29
- Logitech Initiates Dividend - Analyst Blog Zacks May 24
SYNA Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Synaptics is up 45.00% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 25.82%, Logitech International down 27.37%, and Electronics for Imaging up 84.58%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for SYNA
Pro Report PDF for SYNA
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download SYNA Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring SYNA
Did Synaptics make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Synaptics Incorporated is a leading worldwide developer of custom-designed user interface solutions for mobile computing, communications and entertainment devices. Its mission is to enrich the interaction between users and their intelligent devices. Synaptics products emphasize ease of use, small size, low power consumption, advanced functionality, durability and reliability, making them applicable to a multitude of markets, including mobile phones, notebook computers, PC peripherals, and portable entertainment devices such as MP3 players. It offers its products through two categories: Personal Computer (PC) Market and Digital Lifestyle Product Markets. Its major consumer electronics companies include Apple Inc., Asus, Acer, Dell, Gateway, HP, HTC, Lenovo, LG, Logitech, Nokia, Samsung, Sony, Sony Ericsson, Toshiba and several others. Synaptics was founded by Federico Faggin and Carver Mead in 1986 and is headquartered in Santa Clara, California.