SYMC Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-3.65%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||1.123|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||25.93%|
|Net Income (TTM)||798.00M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||82.65%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||14.72%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||2.67%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Symantec (SYMC) Marked As A Barbarian At The Gate The Street Dec 5
- Bitcoin Bubble: Not Bursting Now - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 2
- Is Symantec Destined for Greatness? Fool Dec 1
- Symantec Corp (SYMC): Today's Featured Computer Software & Services Laggard The Street Nov 26
- Symantec Stock To Go Ex-dividend Tomorrow (SYMC) Nov 20
- Ex-Dividend Alert: 5 Stocks Going Ex-Dividend Tomorrow: THI, SIX, VMC, HSY, SYMC Nov 20
- One Compelling Cyber-Security Play Nov 19
- AVG Edges out Symantec in the Android Marketplace Fool Nov 18
- Symantec (SYMC) Slides on Third Executive Departure Nov 13
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 11/12: (VNDA) (HTLD) (FTEK) Higher; (SRPT) (HOLX) (YGE) Lower (more...) Street Insider Nov 12
SYMC Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Symantec is up 22.83% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.68%, Akamai Technologies up 27.13%, and Intel up 26.23%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for SYMC
Pro Report PDF for SYMC
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download SYMC Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring SYMC
Did Symantec make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Symantec Corporation is the largest maker of security software for computers, best known for its Norton brand. The company is headquartered in Mountain View, California, and is a Fortune 500 company and a member of the S&P 500 stock market index. Founded in 1982 by Gary Hendrix with a National Science Foundation grant, Symantec was originally focused on artificial intelligence-related projects, including a database program. Hendrix hired several Stanford University natural language processing researchers as the company's first employees, among them Barry Greenstein. The company has evolved to become one of the world’s largest software companies with more than 18,500 employees in more than 50 countries.