SYKE Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||14.84%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.9187|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||73.68%|
|Net Income (TTM)||39.55M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||33.26%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||4.39%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- USA Technologies (USAT) Catches Eye: Stock Jumps 6.7% - Tale of the Tape Zacks Dec 5
- Sykes Enterprises, Incorporated Comments on Typhoon Haiyan (Yolanda) noodls Nov 8
- Why Sykes Enterprises Shares Soared Fool Nov 5
- SYKES ENTERPRISES INC Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Nov 5
- Sykes Enterprises, Incorporated Management Discusses Q3 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Nov 5
- SYKES ENTERPRISES INC Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition, Financial Statements and Exh Nov 4
- Sykes Enterprises, Incorporated Reports Third-Quarter 2013 Financial Results noodls Nov 4
- Sykes Enterprises, Inc. (SYKE) Tops Q3 EPS by 11c; Issues Q4 EPS Below, FY In-Line With the Street Street Insider Nov 4
- Q3 2013 Sykes Enterprises, Incorporated Earnings Release - After Market Close Nov 4
- Sykes Enterprises, Incorporated Comments on the Earthquake in the Philippines GlobeNewswire Oct 15
SYKE Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Sykes Enterprises is up 49.65% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.68%, Acxiom up 110.8%, and Igate up 125.2%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for SYKE
Pro Report PDF for SYKE
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download SYKE Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring SYKE
Did Sykes Enterprises make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Sykes Enterprises, Inc. provides information technology outsourcing services. It offers various customer contact management services, which include customer assistance, healthcare and roadside assistance, technical support, and product sales through phone, email, Internet, text messaging, and chat. The company also provides various enterprise support services that comprise technical staffing and outsourced corporate help desk services. It offers fulfillment services consisting of multilingual sales order processing through the Internet and phone, inventory control, product delivery, and product returns handling. It serves corporations, medium-sized businesses, and public institutions primarily in the communications, financial services, technology/consumer, transportation and leisure, and healthcare industries. The company was founded in 1977 by John H. Sykes and is headquartered in Tampa, Florida.