SYKE Key Stats
- SYKES ENTERPRISES INC Files SEC form 8-K, Submission of Matters to a Vote of Sec... May 21
- Mobile is a Positive Driver for Data Center and Hosting Companies as Devices are... May 15
- SYKES ENTERPRISES INC Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report May 10
- Sykes Enterprises, Incorporated Hires 1,000 Veterans and Military Spouses Throug... May 8
- Sykes Enterprises Beats Expectations But Takes A Step Back Anyway Fool May 7
- Analysts: PPS Won’t Help Baidu and 3 Other Research Notes to Check Out May 7
- Sykes Enterprises, Incorporated Management Discusses Q1 2013 Results - Earnings ... May 7
- Sykes Enterprises Inc Earnings: Everything You Must Know Now Wall St. Cheat Sheet May 6
- Sykes Enterprises, Inc. (SYKE) Tops Q1 EPS by 4c, Offers Guidance Street Insider May 6
- Sykes Enterprises, Incorporated Reports First-Quarter 2013 Financial Results GlobeNewswire May 6
SYKE Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Sykes Enterprises is down 1.19% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.33%, Syntel up 18.02%, and Acxiom Corporation up 61.57%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for SYKE
Pro Report PDF for SYKE
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download SYKE Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring SYKE
Did Sykes Enterprises make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Sykes Enterprises, Inc. provides information technology outsourcing services. It offers various customer contact management services, which include customer assistance, healthcare and roadside assistance, technical support, and product sales through phone, email, Internet, text messaging, and chat. The company also provides various enterprise support services that comprise technical staffing and outsourced corporate help desk services. It offers fulfillment services consisting of multilingual sales order processing through the Internet and phone, inventory control, product delivery, and product returns handling. It serves corporations, medium-sized businesses, and public institutions primarily in the communications, financial services, technology/consumer, transportation and leisure, and healthcare industries. The company was founded in 1977 by John H. Sykes and is headquartered in Tampa, Florida.