SYK Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||4.82%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||2.326|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-70.65%|
|Net Income (TTM)||890.00M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||68.29%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||4.79%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||1.64%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Insider Trading Alert - PACW, DYAX, YELP, SYK And NUAN Traded By Insiders The Street 7:03 AM
- Stryker: A Great Business At A Fair Price Dec 6
- STRYKER CORP Files SEC form 8-K, Change in Directors or Principal Officers Dec 6
- Can This Cardiac King Find Its Nerve? Fool Dec 6
- Stryker Corporation Stock Upgraded (SYK) The Street Dec 6
- Stryker Declares a 15% Increase in Quarterly Dividend noodls Dec 4
- Daily Dividend Report: SYK, DE, DVN, NUE, OGE Forbes Dec 4
- Stryker Corp. (SYK) Raises Quarterly Dividend 15.1% to $0.305; 1.7% Yield Street Insider Dec 4
- Stryker raises quarterly dividend 15% to 30.5c per share Dec 4
- Insider Trading Alert - ELLI, QCOM, GPK, TUP And SYK Traded By Insiders The Street Dec 4
SYK Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Stryker is up 39.42% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.74%, Zimmer Holdings up 42.44%, and Medtronic up 39.37%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for SYK
Pro Report PDF for SYK
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download SYK Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring SYK
Did Stryker make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Stryker Corporation, is a Kalamazoo, Michigan based medical technology firm which develops and produces medical implants, surgical and imaging technologies, as well as patient handling and emergency medical equipment. Presently, the company is divided into several discrete operational units, each functioning as a separate entity: Stryker Biotech; Stryker Canada; Stryker Communications; Stryker Craniomaxillofacial; Stryker Development; Stryker Endoscopy; Stryker Imaging; Stryker Japan; Stryker Latin America; Stryker MedSurg; Stryker Orthopaedics; and Stryker Spine. The company sells its products through local dealers and direct sales force to doctors, hospitals, and other healthcare facilities, as well as through third-party dealers and distributors in the United States, Europe, the Middle East, Africa, and Japan, Canada, the Pacific region, and the Latin America region. Stryker Corporation was founded in 1941 and is headquartered in Kalamazoo, Michigan.