SYK Key Stats
- Stryker to Present at Investor Conference Thomson Reuters ONE May 23
- Stryker Corporation Stock Buy Recommendation Reiterated (SYK) May 23
- Stryker Reaches New 52-Week High (SYK) May 22
- Stryker to Present at Investor Conference Thomson Reuters ONE May 20
- July Options Now Available For Stryker (SYK) May 20
- Stryker Reiterated at Neutral May 17
- Ford Migrates Fiesta Production, Thoratec Gets FDA Approval, and 3 More Hot Stoc... May 17
- Stryker Reiterated at Neutral - Analyst Blog Zacks May 17
- SunTrust Robinson Humphrey Downgrades Stryker (SYK) to Reduce Street Insider May 17
- Stryker downgraded to Reduce from Neutral at SunTrust May 17
SYK Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Stryker Corporation is up 31.70% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.77%, Zimmer up 30.46%, and Smith & Nephew up 29.37%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for SYK
Pro Report PDF for SYK
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download SYK Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring SYK
Did Stryker Corporation make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Stryker Corporation, is a Kalamazoo, Michigan based medical technology firm which develops and produces medical implants, surgical and imaging technologies, as well as patient handling and emergency medical equipment. Presently, the company is divided into several discrete operational units, each functioning as a separate entity: Stryker Biotech; Stryker Canada; Stryker Communications; Stryker Craniomaxillofacial; Stryker Development; Stryker Endoscopy; Stryker Imaging; Stryker Japan; Stryker Latin America; Stryker MedSurg; Stryker Orthopaedics; and Stryker Spine. The company sells its products through local dealers and direct sales force to doctors, hospitals, and other healthcare facilities, as well as through third-party dealers and distributors in the United States, Europe, the Middle East, Africa, and Japan, Canada, the Pacific region, and the Latin America region. Stryker Corporation was founded in 1941 and is headquartered in Kalamazoo, Michigan.