SYBT Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||3.77%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||1.937|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||10.42%|
|Net Income (TTM)||27.37M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||25.89%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||2.62%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- DA Davidson Downgrades SY Bancorp (SYBT) to Neutral Street Insider Dec 2
- First NBC Bank Holding Upped to Strong Buy - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 18
- BNC Bancorp (BNCN) Worth Watching: Stock Moves 5.3% Higher - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 11
- Capital City Bank Upped to Strong Buy - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 7
- Hilliard Lyons Downgrades SY Bancorp (SYBT) to Neutral Street Insider Oct 24
- S.Y. Bancorp, Inc. (SYBT) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c Street Insider Oct 23
- Synovus Q3 Earnings in Line - Analyst Blog Zacks Oct 23
- Will PMC-Sierra (PMCS) Disappoint This Earnings? - Analyst Blog Zacks Oct 22
- Is KLA-Tencor (KLAC) Poised to Beat Earnings Estimates? - Analyst Blog Zacks Oct 22
- Regions' Q3 Earnings Miss - Analyst Blog Zacks Oct 22
SYBT Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). S.Y. Bancorp is up 50.99% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.24%, Simmons First National up 51.35%, and Wesbanco up 47.50%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for SYBT
Pro Report PDF for SYBT
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download SYBT Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring SYBT
Did S.Y. Bancorp make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
S.Y. Bancorp, Inc., is a holding company for Stock Yards Bank & Trust Company that provides commercial banking, personal banking, investment management, and trust services in the United States.