SYBT Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||4.28%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||1.90|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-7.97%|
|Net Income (TTM)||27.17M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||21.29%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||2.74%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- F.N.B. Corp Restructures Balance Sheet - Analyst Blog Zacks 03/11 14:40 ET
- S Y BANCORP INC Files SEC form 10-K, Annual Report Yahoo 03/07 12:05 ET
- Balanced Risk-Reward for PNC Financial - Analyst Blog Zacks 02/20 11:40 ET
- Why Fidelity Southern (LION) Could Be Positioned for a Slump - Tale of the Tape Zacks 02/20 08:56 ET
- Why Fidelity Southern (LION) Could Be Positioned for a Slump Yahoo 02/20 06:25 ET
- S.Y. Bancorp Declares Quarterly Cash Dividend of $0.21 Per Share noodls 02/19 08:58 ET
- SY Bancorp Upped to Strong Buy - Analyst Blog Zacks 02/11 14:10 ET
- SY Bancorp Upped to Strong Buy Yahoo 02/11 13:10 ET
- S Y BANCORP INC Files SEC form 8-K, Other Events Yahoo 01/28 17:09 ET
- FIG Partners Upgrades SY Bancorp (SYBT) to Outperform Street Insider 01/28 15:37 ET
SYBT Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). S.Y. Bancorp is up 36.68% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 24.21%, Simmons First National up 49.13%, and Wesbanco up 32.14%.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for SYBT
Pro Strategies Featuring SYBT
Did S.Y. Bancorp make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
- Sector: Financial Services
- Industry: Banks - Regional - US
- Headquarters Country: United States
- Headquarters State/Province: Kentucky
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Kentucky
S.Y. Bancorp, Inc., is a holding company for Stock Yards Bank & Trust Company that provides commercial banking, personal banking, investment management, and trust services in the United States.