SYA Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-0.55%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||1.424|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-5.00%|
|Net Income (TTM)||187.30M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||8.61%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||1.89%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Symetra Financial (SYA) Declares $0.09 Quarterly Dividend; 2% Yield Street Insider Nov 5
- Symetra Financial (SYA) Tops Q3 EPS by 3c Street Insider Oct 23
- Trading Radar for 10/23: AT&T (T), Caterpillar (CAT), Tripadvisor (TRIP), General Dynamics (GD) Report Street Insider Oct 22
- Reinsurance Group Down to Underperform - Analyst Blog Zacks Sep 20
- Goldman Sachs Downgrades Symetra Financial (SYA) to Sell Street Insider Sep 20
- Symetra to Launch First National TV Spot during Notre Dame-Michigan State College Football Broadcast on Sept. 21 Business Wire Sep 17
- Lincoln Lifted to Outperform - Analyst Blog Zacks Sep 16
- Lincoln Lifted to Outperform Sep 16
- Symetra CFO Margaret Meister to Present at KBW 2013 Insurance Conference on Sept. 25 Business Wire Sep 11
- Symetra Financial Moves Up In Market Cap Rank, Passing Murphy USA Sep 6
SYA Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Symetra Financial is up 56.18% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.90%, Lincoln National up 103.9%, and StanCorp Financial Group up 89.98%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for SYA
Pro Report PDF for SYA
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download SYA Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring SYA
Did Symetra Financial make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Symetra Financial Corp. is a United States based family of companies providing retirement plans, employee benefits, annuities and life insurance through independent distributors nationwide. The company manages its business through three divisions composed of four operating segments: Group, Retirement, Life and Other. The company distributes its products through a network of benefits consultants, financial institutions, independent agents and advisers, third party administrators, employee benefits brokers, brokerage general agents, specialty agents, and administrative services only arrangements. Symetra Financial Corporation was founded on August 2, 2004 and is headquartered in Bellevue, Washington.