SYA Key Stats
- SYMETRA FINANCIAL CORP Files SEC form 8-K, Other Events May 21
- Symetra Poses the Question: ‘If Interest Rates Hike, Are You on the Right Path?’ Business Wire May 13
- Symetra Financial Corp (SYA) Goes Ex-Dividend Soon May 10
- SYMETRA FINANCIAL CORP Files SEC form 8-K, Submission of Matters to a Vote of Se... May 7
- Symetra Financial Corporation CEO Hosts Annual General Meeting (Transcript) Seeking Alpha May 4
- SYMETRA FINANCIAL CORP Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report May 3
- Symetra Financial (SYA) Declares $0.08 Quarterly Dividend; 2.4% Yield Street Insider May 2
- Symetra Financial Corporation Declares Cash Dividend Business Wire May 2
- Investors are Digesting These 5 Financial Stock Earnings Insights Apr 28
- Symetra Financial's CEO Discusses Q1 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Apr 25
SYA Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Symetra Financial Corporation is up 22.86% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.90%, Atlantic American up 30.35%, and Torchmark Corporation up 41.82%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for SYA
Pro Report PDF for SYA
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download SYA Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring SYA
Did Symetra Financial Corporation make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Symetra Financial Corp. is a United States based family of companies providing retirement plans, employee benefits, annuities and life insurance through independent distributors nationwide. The company manages its business through three divisions composed of four operating segments: Group, Retirement, Life and Other. The company distributes its products through a network of benefits consultants, financial institutions, independent agents and advisers, third party administrators, employee benefits brokers, brokerage general agents, specialty agents, and administrative services only arrangements. Symetra Financial Corporation was founded on August 2, 2004 and is headquartered in Bellevue, Washington.