SXL Key Stats
- PAA Expands Footprint in Permian Basin - Analyst Blog Zacks 12:00 PM
- How Much Debt is Too Much at an MLP? Fool Dec 10
- 3 Reasons to Add This MLP to Your Portfolio Fool Dec 8
- Will 2014 Be the Year of Energy Transfer Partners? Fool Dec 7
- SUNOCO LOGISTICS PARTNERS L.P. Files SEC form 8-K, Change in Directors or Principal Officers Dec 6
- Sunoco Logistics Starts Open Season Dec 5
- Sunoco Logistics Starts Open Season - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 5
- Sunoco Logistics Announces Binding Open Season for Project Mariner East 2 noodls Dec 4
- Energy Transfer Equity Completes Comprehensive Debt Refinancings Business Wire Dec 3
- Energy Transfer Equity Announces the Expiration and Final Results of the Tender Offer of Its Outstanding 7.500% Senior Notes Due 2020 Business Wire Dec 2
SXL Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Sunoco Logistics Partners is up 47.52% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.99%, Energy Transfer Partners up 31.11%, and Magellan Midstream up 41.55%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for SXL
Pro Report PDF for SXL
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download SXL Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring SXL
Did Sunoco Logistics Partners make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Sunoco Logistics Partners LP is a master limited partnership company, which owns and operates a logistics business. It engages in the transport, terminalling and storage of refined products and crude oil, as well as the purchase and sale of crude oil in the northeast, midwest, southeast and southwest United States. The company operates its business in three segments: Refined Products Pipeline System, Terminal Facilities and Crude Oil Pipeline System. The company was founded in 2002 and is headquartered in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.