SXE Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.896|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||-56.94M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||14.63%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-35.00%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||8.42%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
|11/03/2014||Dividends||Amount: 0.40, Declared Date: Oct 23 2014, Pay Date: Nov 14 2014|
|08/06/2014||Misc||Q2 2014 Southcross Energy Partners LP Earnings Conference Call|
|08/06/2014||Earnings||Q2 2014 Southcross Energy Partners LP Earnings Results|
|08/06/2014||Dividends||Amount: 0.40, Declared Date: Jul 25 2014, Pay Date: Aug 14 2014|
|05/07/2014||Dividends||Amount: 0.40, Declared Date: Apr 25 2014, Pay Date: May 15 2014|
|02/03/2014||Dividends||Amount: 0.40, Declared Date: Jan 24 2014, Pay Date: Feb 14 2014|
SXE Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Southcross Energy is up 6.03% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 18.17%, CenterPoint Energy up 3.55%, and China Gas Holdings up 49.24%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for SXE
Portfolio Strategies Featuring SXE
Did Southcross Energy make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Utilities
- Industry: Utilities - Regulated Gas
- Company Website: http://www.southcrossenergy.com
- IR Website: http://investors.southcrossenergy.com/phoenix.zhtml?c=251376&p=irol-irhome
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: Texas
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Delaware
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: December 31, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: September 30, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2013
- NAICS: Natural Gas Distribution
- NAICS Code: 221210
- NAICS Industry: Natural Gas Distribution
- NAICS Sector: Utilities
Southcross Energy Partners LP provides natural gas gathering, processing, treating, compression and transportation services, and natural gas liquid (NGL) fractionation and transportation services for its producer customers.
SXE Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("SXE","name")
- Description: =YCI("SXE","description")
- Sector: =YCI("SXE","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("SXE","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("SXE","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.