SWS Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-9.10%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-1.096|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-44.44%|
|Net Income (TTM)||-36.19M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||2.42%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Why You Shouldn't Bet Against SWS Group (SWS) Stock - Tale of the Tape Zacks 03/07 08:38 ET
- SWS GROUP INC Files SEC form 8-K, Amendments to Articles of Inc. or Bylaws; Change in Fiscal Year Yahoo 02/28 13:49 ET
- Why SWS Group (SWS) Could Be Positioned for a Surge? - Tale of the Tape Zacks 02/21 08:31 ET
- Why SWS Group (SWS) Could Be Positioned for a Surge? Yahoo 02/21 06:06 ET
- New Offer Marks Beginning Of A Happy End Of SWS Yahoo 02/20 11:14 ET
- SWS GROUP INC Files SEC form 8-K, Other Events Yahoo 02/20 11:02 ET
- SHAREHOLDER ALERT: Pomerantz LLP Investigates Claims That Esposito Global's Proposal May Not Be in the Best Interest of Investors of SWS Group, Inc. - SWS PR Newswire 02/19 14:29 ET
- SWS Group Says It's Reviewing Esposito Bid of $8 a Share Yahoo 02/18 17:27 ET
- SWS Group Confirms Receipt of Unsolicited Acquisition Proposal from Esposito Global noodls 02/18 16:40 ET
- SWS Group confirms receipt of unsolicited acquisition proposal from Esposito Yahoo 02/18 16:07 ET
SWS Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). SWS Group is up 26.16% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 24.45%, Hilltop Holdings up 83.01%, and Investment Technology Grp up 46.11%.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for SWS
Pro Strategies Featuring SWS
Did SWS Group make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
- Sector: Financial Services
- Industry: Capital Markets
- Headquarters Country: United States
- Headquarters State/Province: Texas
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Delaware
SWS Group, Inc., is a financial service holding company focused on delivering various investment, commercial banking & related financial services to individual, institutional investors, broker, governmental entities & financial intermediaries.