SWS Key Stats
- SWS July Options Begin Trading May 20
- Mark Morganfield Named Chief Credit Officer of Southwest Securities, FSB PR Newswire May 13
- SWS' CEO Discusses F3Q2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha May 8
- Q3 2013 SWS Group, Inc. Earnings Release - After Market Close May 8
- SWS GROUP INC Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report May 7
- SWS Group, Inc. Reports Financial Results for Fiscal 2013 Third Quarter PR Newswire May 7
- SWS GROUP INC Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition May 7
- Webcast Alert: SWS Group, Inc. Announces Third Quarter Fiscal 2013 Earnings Conf... May 6
- Southwest Securities Welcomes Alex Suh and John Sagan to Taxable Fixed Income Di... Apr 29
- Webcast Alert: SWS Group, Inc. Announces Third Quarter Fiscal 2013 Earnings Conf... Apr 24
SWS Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). SWS Group is down 2.08% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.68%, Investment Technology Group up 40.49%, and Evercore Partners up 65.98%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for SWS
Pro Report PDF for SWS
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download SWS Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring SWS
Did SWS Group make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?