SWS Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-6.90%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-1.056|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||-27.48M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||0.47%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- KCG Holdings (KCG) Looks Good: Stock Jumps 7.8% - Tale of the Tape Zacks Nov 26
- SWS GROUP INC Files SEC form 8-K, Submission of Matters to a Vote of Security Holders Nov 15
- SWS: Insiders Vs. Shorts Nov 15
- Martin Baxter II Joins Southwest Securities' Taxable Fixed Income Division PR Newswire Nov 12
- SWS Group's CEO Discusses F1Q14 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Nov 6
- SWS GROUP INC Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Nov 6
- SWS GROUP INC Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition Nov 5
- SWS Group, Inc. Reports Financial Results for First Quarter of Fiscal 2014 noodls Nov 5
- Q1 2014 SWS Group, Inc. Earnings Release - After Market Close Nov 5
- Webcast Alert: SWS Group, Inc. Announces First Quarter Fiscal 2014 Earnings Conference Call and Webcast PR Newswire Nov 4
SWS Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). SWS Group is up 23.54% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.87%, Evercore Partners up 101.2%, and Charles Schwab up 87.35%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for SWS
Pro Strategies Featuring SWS
Did SWS Group make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
SWS Group, Inc., is a financial service holding company focused on delivering various investment, commercial banking & related financial services to individual, institutional investors, broker, governmental entities & financial intermediaries.