SWN Key Stats
- SOUTHWESTERN ENERGY CO Files SEC form 8-K, Change in Directors or Principal Offi... May 24
- 5 Natural Gas Stocks That Win Big From LNG Exports Fool May 23
- Southwestern Energy Company Stock Hold Recommendation Reiterated (SWN) May 23
- Dicker: Natural Gas Is Going to $5 May 23
- Southwestern Energy Co. Presents at UBS Global Oil and Gas Conference, May-22-20... May 22
- A Case Study in Sell Discipline May 22
- An Update On 5 Natural Gas Stocks To Own May 21
- SOUTHWESTERN ENERGY CO Files SEC form 8-K, Completion of Acquisition or Disposit... May 21
- SWN Expands Marcellus Presence May 20
- 3 Oil Companies Fueling Growth Prospects Fool May 20
SWN Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Southwestern Energy Company is up 28.73% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.96%, Chesapeake Energy up 41.71%, and EQT up 72.44%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for SWN
Pro Report PDF for SWN
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download SWN Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring SWN
Did Southwestern Energy Company make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Southwestern Energy Co. was founded in 1929 as Arkansas Western Gas Company and changed to its present name in 1978. In December 1981, the company went public and is traded on the New York Stock Exchange. The independent energy company primarily engages in natural gas and crude oil exploration, development and production within the United States. The company operates through two segments: Exploration and Production, and Midstream Services. As of December 31, 2010, the company's estimated proved natural gas and oil reserves were approximately 4,937 billion cubic feet of natural gas equivalent. Southwestern Energy Company is based in Houston, Texas.