SWN Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||26.61%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.573|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||203.43M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||77.51%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||21.40%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Today's Top Performers In Basic Materials The Street Dec 5
- 3 Reasons to Buy Southwestern Energy Fool Dec 2
- A Safer Way to Play a Natural Gas Rebound Fool Nov 18
- You Should Buy This Energy Stock Before 2014 Fool Nov 14
- 'Fast Money' Recap: A Market Bubble? Nov 12
- As Prices Slip, Natural Gas Supply - and Demand - Are Up Nov 7
- Storm The Castle: Southwestern Energy Company (SWN) Nov 6
- Southwestern Energy Company (SWN) Is Today's Roof Leaker Stock Nov 5
- Company news for November 4, 2013 - Corporate Summary Zacks Nov 4
- Southwestern Posts In-Line Q3 Earnings - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 1
SWN Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Southwestern Energy is up 14.71% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.68%, Chesapeake Energy up 63.10%, and Ultra Petroleum up 8.64%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for SWN
Pro Report PDF for SWN
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download SWN Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring SWN
Did Southwestern Energy make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Southwestern Energy Co. was founded in 1929 as Arkansas Western Gas Company and changed to its present name in 1978. In December 1981, the company went public and is traded on the New York Stock Exchange. The independent energy company primarily engages in natural gas and crude oil exploration, development and production within the United States. The company operates through two segments: Exploration and Production, and Midstream Services. As of December 31, 2010, the company's estimated proved natural gas and oil reserves were approximately 4,937 billion cubic feet of natural gas equivalent. Southwestern Energy Company is based in Houston, Texas.