SWM Key Stats
- Cut Positions in Paper Stocks May 16
- SCHWEITZER MAUDUIT INTERNATIONAL INC Financials May 15
- These Small Caps Offer Investors Big-Time Yield And Value May 13
- A Hidden Reason Schweitzer-Mauduit International's Future Looks Bright May 10
- Schweitzer-Mauduit International Management Discusses Q1 2013 Results - Earnings... May 9
- SWM ANNOUNCES FIRST QUARTER 2013 RESULTS noodls May 8
- Schweitzer-Mauduit Int'l (SWM) Tops Q1 EPS by 9c Street Insider May 8
- SCHWEITZER MAUDUIT INTERNATIONAL INC Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations a... May 8
- SCHWEITZER MAUDUIT INTERNATIONAL INC Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report May 8
- Q1 2013 Schweitzer-Mauduit International Earnings Release - After Market Close May 8
SWM Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Schweitzer-Mauduit International is up 41.32% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.96%, Clearwater Paper up 50.60%, and Fibria Celulose up 65.84%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for SWM
Pro Report PDF for SWM
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download SWM Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring SWM
Did Schweitzer-Mauduit International make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Schweitzer Mauduit International, Inc. manufactures and sells paper and tobacco products to the tobacco industry. The company's products include cigarette, plug wrap and base tipping papers, cigarette papers, which are used to wrap various parts of a cigarette, and reconstituted tobacco leaf, which is used as a blend with virgin tobacco in cigarettes, reconstituted tobacco wrappers and binders for cigars. It also manufactures lightweight papers, which are used in manufacturing ventilated cigarettes, and banded papers for the production of lower ignition propensity cigarettes. The company operates through three reportable segments: United States, France and Brazil. These segments are based on the geographical location of manufacturing operations. In addition to geographies, the company also evaluates its business based on product lines: Paper and Reconstituted Tobacco. Schweitzer-Mauduit International, Inc. was founded in 1995 and is headquartered in Alpharetta, Georgia.