SWHC Key Stats
- Smith & Wesson Soars on Buyback Plan - Analyst Blog Zacks Jun 17
- Scruples and Stocks: Say So Long to the Days of Dreadful Returns Fool Jun 15
- Here's Why Smith & Wesson Shot Up 5% Fool Jun 15
- First-Time Buyers Bolster Gun Makers, Retailers Fox Business Jun 14
- Smith & Wesson Soars on Higher 4Q View Fox Business Jun 14
- StreetInsider.com Pre-Open Movers 6/14: (RH) (GRPN) (ELN) Higher; (CEMP) (HIMX) ... Jun 14
- Morning Briefing: 10 Things You Should Know Jun 14
- Is Aiming For Alpha With Ammunition Stocks Off Target? Jun 13
- On The Fly: After Hours Movers Jun 13
- StreetInsider.com After-Hours Movers 6/13: (RH) (SWHC) (OCN) Higher; (CPST) (GNR... Jun 13
SWHC Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Smith & Wesson Holding Corporation is up 50.04% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 25.82%, Sturm, Ruger & Company up 53.32%, and Alliant Techsystems up 80.22%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for SWHC
Pro Report PDF for SWHC
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download SWHC Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring SWHC
Did Smith & Wesson Holding Corporation make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Smith & Wesson is a manufacturer of firearms in the United States. The corporate headquarters is in Springfield, Massachusetts. Founded in 1852, Smith & Wesson's pistols and revolvers have become standard issue to police and armed forces throughout the world. They are also used by sport shooters and have been featured in numerous Hollywood movies, particularly Clint Eastwood's Dirty Harry. Smith & Wesson has been known for the many types of ammunition it has introduced over the years, and many cartridges bear the company's name.