SWFT Key Stats
- Is Swift Transportation Going to Burn You? Fool May 17
- Swift Transportation Co (SWFT): Today's Featured Transportation Winner May 16
- CAPScall of the Week: Heartland Express Fool May 14
- Analysts: Google Poised For Growth and 3 Other Research Notes to Browse May 13
- Swift Transportation Stock Hits New 52-Week High (SWFT) May 13
- Swift Transportation's CEO Hosts Annual Investor Day Conference (Transcript) Seeking Alpha May 11
- SWIFT TRANSPORTATION INVESTOR DAY 2013 Thomson Reuters ONE May 9
- SWIFT TRANSPORTATION CO Files SEC form 8-K, Submission of Matters to a Vote of S... May 9
- Friday Sector Leaders: Trucking, Metals Fabrication May 3
- SWIFT TRANSPORTATION CO Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report May 3
SWFT Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Swift Transportation is up 66.08% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 31.68%, YRC Worldwide up 257.4%, and Marten Transport up 18.26%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for SWFT
Pro Report PDF for SWFT
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download SWFT Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring SWFT
Did Swift Transportation make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Swift Transportation Co., Inc. is a multi-faceted transportation services company and truckload carrier in North America. The company's asset-based transportation services include dry van, dedicated, temperature controlled, cross border, and port drayage operations. Its complementary and asset-light services include rail intermodal, freight brokerage, and third-party logistics operations. It transports commodities such as retail and discount department store merchandise, manufactured goods, paper products, non-perishable and perishable food products, beverages and beverage containers, and building materialsThe company was founded by Jerry C. Moyes in 1966 and is headquartered in Phoenix, Arizona.