SWFT Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||3.98%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.8891|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-12.50%|
|Net Income (TTM)||125.42M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||35.02%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||2.90%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Covenant Transportation (CVTI) Jumps: Stock Rises 6.0% Nov 22
- Covenant Transportation (CVTI) Jumps: Stock Rises 6.0% - Tale of the Tape Zacks Nov 22
- 'Mad Money' Lightning Round: F5 Networks Is a Great Stock Nov 21
- Questar Fueling Completes Texas-Sized CNG Fueling Station for Central Freight Lines, Swift Transportation and the Public Business Wire Nov 20
- Should You Worry About the Short Interest in Swift Transportation Co (SWFT)? Nov 20
- Should You Worry About the Short Interest in Swift Transportation Co (SWFT)? - Tale of the Tape Zacks Nov 20
- Shorts Are Piling Into These Stocks. Should You Be Worried? Fool Nov 18
- Monday's Top Upgrades (and Downgrades) Fool Nov 18
- Stifel Nicolaus Downgrades Swift Transportation (SWFT) to Hold Street Insider Nov 18
- Swift Transportation downgraded to Hold from Buy at Stifel Nov 18
SWFT Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Swift Transportation is up 157.6% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.68%, Werner Enterprises up 13.60%, and Knight Transportation up 27.24%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for SWFT
Pro Report PDF for SWFT
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download SWFT Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring SWFT
Did Swift Transportation make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Swift Transportation Co., Inc. is a multi-faceted transportation services company and truckload carrier in North America. The company's asset-based transportation services include dry van, dedicated, temperature controlled, cross border, and port drayage operations. Its complementary and asset-light services include rail intermodal, freight brokerage, and third-party logistics operations. It transports commodities such as retail and discount department store merchandise, manufactured goods, paper products, non-perishable and perishable food products, beverages and beverage containers, and building materialsThe company was founded by Jerry C. Moyes in 1966 and is headquartered in Phoenix, Arizona.