SWC Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||54.66%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-1.514|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||-175.35M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||15.68%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-71.96%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Stillwater Mining Names New CEO Fool 9:53 AM
- 'Fast Money' Recap: Time to Take Profits The Street 12:00 AM
- Stillwater Mining (SWC) Names Mick McMullen as CEO Street Insider Dec 3
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 11/13: (FU) (EJ) (PBPB) Higher; (YRCW) (XGTI) (CHTP) Lower (more...) Street Insider Nov 13
- After Hours Stock Movers 11/12: (RLD) (CALL) (TSLA) Higher; (YRCW) (SB) (SYNT) Lower (more...) Street Insider Nov 12
- Stillwater Mining (SWC) Posts Q3 Loss of $1.69/Share Street Insider Nov 12
- Trading Radar for 11/07: Disney (DIS), Tim Hortons (THI), FireEye (FEYE), Groupon (GRPN) Report Street Insider Nov 6
- Trading Radar for 10/30: Starbucks (SBUX), Comcast (CMCSA), Kraft Foods (KRFT), Sunpower (SPWR) Report Street Insider Oct 29
- 3 Stocks Billionaire Ken Fisher Dumped Last Quarter Fool Oct 24
- Rio Tinto's Q3 Production Hikes - Analyst Blog Zacks Oct 15
SWC Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Stillwater Mining is up 0.79% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.02%, North American Palladium down 70.29%, and Avalon Rare Metals down 55.42%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for SWC
Pro Report PDF for SWC
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download SWC Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring SWC
Did Stillwater Mining make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Stillwater Mining Company is engaged in the development, extraction, processing, smelting, refining, and marketing of palladium, platinum and associated metals from a geological formation in southern Montana known as the J-M Reef. This is the only known significant source of platinum group metals in the United States and one of the significant resources outside Russia and South Africa. The Company conducts mining operations at the Stillwater Mine near Nye, Montana and the East Boulder Mine South of McLeod, Montana. Both mines are located on the J-M Reef. Concentrating plants are operated at both mines to upgrade ore to a concentrate. The company also operates a smelter, refinery and laboratory at Columbus, Montana to further upgrade the concentrate to a platinum group metal rich filter cake. Spent catalyst material is also recycled at the smelter and refinery to recover platinum group metals. Platinum group metals are rare precious metals that are used in diverse applications for auto catalysts, fuel cells, hydrogen purification, electronics, jewelry, dentistry, medicine, water treatment, coinage and other uses. Stillwater Mining Company was founded in 1992 and is headquartered in Billings, Montana.