SVU Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||0.23%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-6.090|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||-1.271B|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||14.62%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||1.01%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Kroger’s Growth Hits the Big 4-0; Will It Continue? Fool Dec 9
- SUPERVALU Unveils New Natural Gas Powered Truck Fleet and Fill Station noodls Dec 6
- How Will Kroger Earnings Stack Up Against Safeway and SUPERVALU? Fool Dec 4
- Stock Market News for December 4, 2013 - Market News Zacks Dec 4
- 4 Lessons From Selling Fool Dec 3
- Buying Hated Stocks Works The Street Dec 3
- SUPERVALU (SVU) Higher; Outlines 'Golden Parachute' Street Insider Nov 22
- SUPERVALU INC Files SEC form 8-K, Change in Directors or Principal Officers, Financial Statements and Exhibits Nov 22
- Supervalu's Sales Are Starting To Stabilize Seeking Alpha Nov 22
- SuperValu sales trends mixed vs. last quarter, says Cleveland Research theflyonthewall.com Nov 21
SVU Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). SUPERVALU is up 135.2% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.87%, Safeway up 90.92%, and Kroger up 54.07%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for SVU
Pro Report PDF for SVU
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download SVU Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring SVU
Did SUPERVALU make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
SuperValu Inc. is a United States grocery retailer and distributor. The company provides supply chain services, primarily wholesale distribution, across the United States retail grocery channel. Its food retail stores are operated under various banners, including Acme Markets, Jewel-Osco, Shaw's Supermarkets, Star Markets and the Albertsons banner in the Intermountain, Northwest and Southern California regions. It operates through two segments: Retail Food and Independent Business. SUPERVALU was founded in 1925. The corporation, headquartered in Eden Prairie, Minnesota, has been in business for over a century. It is the third-largest food retailing company in the United States, and ranks #51 on the Fortune 100 list.