SVU Key Stats
- Kimco Divests Nine Mexican Assets - Analyst Blog Zacks May 23
- US HY issuers turn to risky structures as investors snap up deals May 23
- Early Glance: Supermarkets companies May 23
- [$$] Cerberus Mulls Harris Teeter Bid May 23
- Final Glance: Supermarkets companies May 22
- 10 big short squeezes besides Tesla May 22
- SUPERVALU INC Files SEC form 8-K, Entry into a Material Definitive Agreement, Cr... May 22
- SuperValu Offers $400M Senior Notes - Analyst Blog Zacks May 21
- SuperValu Offers $400M Senior Notes May 21
- SUPERVALU INC Files SEC form 8-K, Entry into a Material Definitive Agreement, Cr... May 21
SVU Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). SUPERVALU is up 40.12% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.33%, Kroger up 56.38%, and Whole Foods Market up 23.99%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for SVU
Pro Report PDF for SVU
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download SVU Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring SVU
Did SUPERVALU make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
SuperValu Inc. is a United States grocery retailer and distributor. The company provides supply chain services, primarily wholesale distribution, across the United States retail grocery channel. Its food retail stores are operated under various banners, including Acme Markets, Jewel-Osco, Shaw's Supermarkets, Star Markets and the Albertsons banner in the Intermountain, Northwest and Southern California regions. It operates through two segments: Retail Food and Independent Business. SUPERVALU was founded in 1925. The corporation, headquartered in Eden Prairie, Minnesota, has been in business for over a century. It is the third-largest food retailing company in the United States, and ranks #51 on the Fortune 100 list.