SVT Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-1.348|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||-3.063M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||23.73%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-41.10%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
SA Breaking News11/14 22:03
PR Newswire11/14 17:44
|11/14/2014||Earnings||Servotronics Inc Third Quarter Earnings Results in 2014|
SVT Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Servotronics is down 20.85% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 16.79%, Advanced Energy up 5.78%, and Allied Motion up 80.17%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for SVT
Portfolio Strategies Featuring SVT
Did Servotronics make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Technology
- Industry: Electronic Components
- Company Website: http://www.servotronics.com
- IR Website: http://www.servotronics.com/investors.htm
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: New York
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Delaware
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: December 31, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: September 30, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2013
- Next Earnings Release: N/A
- NAICS: Motor and Generator Manufacturing
- NAICS Code: 335312
- NAICS Industry: Electrical Equipment Manufacturing
- NAICS Sector: Manufacturing
Servotronics Inc is engaged in design, manufacture and market advanced technology products consisting primarily of control components and consumer products consisting of knives and various types of cutlery and other edged products.
SVT Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("SVT","name")
- Description: =YCI("SVT","description")
- Sector: =YCI("SVT","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("SVT","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("SVT","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.