SVNT Key Stats
- SVNT July Options Begin Trading May 20
- 3 Pharmaceutical Stock Earnings Snapshots May 19
- William Blair Downgrades Savient Pharmaceuticals (SVNT) to Market Perform Street Insider May 17
- Savient downgraded to Market Perform from Outperform at William Blair May 17
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 05/15: (MFLR) (CHCI) (NYNY) Higher; (SVNT) (XONE) (WTT... May 15
- Savient Pharmaceuticals Earnings: Everything You Must Know Now May 15
- Savient Pharmaceuticals (SVNT) Posts Q1 Loss of 34c/Share Street Insider May 15
- InPlay: Savient Pharma misses by $0.03, misses on revs May 15
- Savient Pharmaceuticals Reports First Quarter 2013 Financial Results PR Newswire May 15
- SAVIENT PHARMACEUTICALS INC Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financ... May 15
SVNT Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Savient Pharmaceuticals is down 33.16% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 31.95%, Regeneron Pharmaceuticals up 116.1%, and Dendreon down 45.53%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for SVNT
Pro Report PDF for SVNT
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download SVNT Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring SVNT
Did Savient Pharmaceuticals make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Savient Pharmaceuticals is a New Jersey based biopharmaceutical company. Its lead product, Krystexxa, known generically as pegloticase, is a biologic drug for treatment resistant chronic gout, which it has marketed since 2011. It has also marketed Oxandrin since 1995.