SVN Key Stats
- 7 Days Group Holdings Limited Files Annual Report on Form 20-F PR Newswire May 17
- 7 Days Group Holdings Limited Earnings: Everything You Must Know Now May 14
- 7 Days Group Holdings' CEO Discusses Q1 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha May 14
- 7 Days Group Holdings Ltd Earnings Call scheduled for 10:00 pm ET today May 13
- 7 Days Group Holdings Limited (SVN) Posts Q1 EPS of RMB0.25 Street Insider May 13
- 7 Days Group Holdings Limited Announces Unaudited 2013 First Quarter Financial R... May 13
- Q1 2013 7 Days Group Holdings Ltd Earnings Release - Time Not Supplied May 13
- Earnings Scheduled For May 13, 2013 Benzinga May 13
- 7 Days Group Holdings Limited Earnings: Your Sneak Peek to the Big Announcement May 11
- 7 Days Group Holdings Limited Schedules 2013 First Quarter Earnings Release on M... Apr 25
SVN Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). 7 Days Group is up 41.82% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 32.05%, Home Inns & Hotels Management up 40.09%, and China Lodging Group up 37.30%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for SVN
Pro Report PDF for SVN
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download SVN Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring SVN
Did 7 Days Group make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
7 Days Group Holdings Ltd. is a national economy hotel chain which converts and operates limited service economy hotels under the brand name of 7 Days Inn across major metropolitan areas in China. The company provides accommodations and services primarily to business and leisure travelers. 7 Days Group Holdings Ltd. was founded in October 2004 by Boquan He and Nanyan Zheng and is headquartered in Guangzhou, China.