SVM Key Stats
- Silvercorp Metals, Inc. (SVM) Declares $0.025 Quarterly Dividend; 3.6% Yield Street Insider May 23
- Silvercorp Declares Quarterly Cash Dividend of CAD$0.025 Marketwired May 22
- Silvercorp Metals, Inc. (SVM) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS of 4c Street Insider May 22
- Silvercorp Metals reports Q4 silver production 0.94M ounces May 22
- Silvercorp Reports Financial and Operating Results for the Fourth Quarter and Fi... May 22
- Trading Radar for 05/22: Hewlett-Packard (HPQ), Target (TGT), Toll Brothers (TOL... May 21
- SVM July Options Begin Trading May 20
- Hedge Funds Are Selling Gold. Should You? Talking Numbers May 20
- Silvercorp Metals Earnings: What Investors Should Watch May 20
- How Will Silvercorp Metals Overcome Silver's Decline? Fool May 20
SVM Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Silvercorp Metals is down 50.69% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.33%, Pan American Silver Corporation down 23.38%, and Silver Wheaton Corporation down 7.94%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for SVM
Pro Report PDF for SVM
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download SVM Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring SVM
Did Silvercorp Metals make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Silvercorp Metals Inc. is a Canadian based, China focused precious metals company engaged in the acquisition, exploration, and development of silver containing properties. It is China's largest primary silver producer. Silvercorp recently acquired the XBG + XHP silver-gold-lead-zinc projects nearby the Ying Mining District in Henan Province, further consolidating the region. Silvercorp has commenced production at its second production foothold in China, the BYP gold-lead-zinc project in Hunan Province, and is currently building the GC silver-lead-zinc project in Guangdong Province as its third China production base. The company owns and operates Ying, HPG, TLP and LM mining projects. It was founded on October 31, 1991 and is headquartered in Vancouver, Canada. The company is publicly traded on the Toronto Stock Exchange in Canada and the NYSE Amex in the U.S. and is a component of the S&P/TSX Composite Index and Global Mining Indexes.