SVM Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-37.05%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.1528|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-25.00%|
|Net Income (TTM)||-27.04M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||47.92%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-151.8%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||3.93%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Silvercorp Metals, Inc. (SVM) Declares C$0.025 Quarterly Dividend; 3.5% Yield Street Insider Nov 15
- Silvercorp Metals, Inc. (SVM) Misses Q2 EPS by 2c Street Insider Nov 14
- Trading Radar for 11/07: Disney (DIS), Tim Hortons (THI), FireEye (FEYE), Groupon (GRPN) Report Street Insider Nov 6
- 3 Ways to Play Silver Fool Nov 4
- Raymond James Downgrades Silvercorp Metals (SVM) to Market Perform Street Insider Nov 1
- Shares Of SVM Now Oversold Nov 1
- BHP's Q1 FY14 Production Up Y/Y - Analyst Blog Zacks Oct 23
- Make Money in Junior Gold-Miners -- the Easy Way Fool Oct 8
- Ex-Div Reminder For Silvercorp Metals (SVM) Sep 24
- Now It's Silvercorp's Turn to Gets Scammed Fool Sep 16
SVM Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Silvercorp Metals is down 54.82% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.68%, Endeavour Silver down 58.84%, and Hecla Mining down 50.36%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for SVM
Pro Report PDF for SVM
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download SVM Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring SVM
Did Silvercorp Metals make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Silvercorp Metals Inc. is a Canadian based, China focused precious metals company engaged in the acquisition, exploration, and development of silver containing properties. It is China's largest primary silver producer. Silvercorp recently acquired the XBG + XHP silver-gold-lead-zinc projects nearby the Ying Mining District in Henan Province, further consolidating the region. Silvercorp has commenced production at its second production foothold in China, the BYP gold-lead-zinc project in Hunan Province, and is currently building the GC silver-lead-zinc project in Guangdong Province as its third China production base. The company owns and operates Ying, HPG, TLP and LM mining projects. It was founded on October 31, 1991 and is headquartered in Vancouver, Canada. The company is publicly traded on the Toronto Stock Exchange in Canada and the NYSE Amex in the U.S. and is a component of the S&P/TSX Composite Index and Global Mining Indexes.