SVBL Key Stats
- 8:04 am Silver Bull Resources receives water permits for Flagship Sierra Mojada silver-zinc project, Coahuila, Mexico Yahoo 02/25 17:56 ET
- Silver Bull Receives Water Permits for Flagship Sierra Mojada Silver-Zinc Project, Coahuila, Mexico Marketwired 02/25 08:00 ET
- Silver Bull provides FY13 year end review Yahoo 01/21 08:14 ET
- Silver Bull Provides 2013 Corporate Year-End Review and Outlines Work Program and Key Milestones for 2014 Calendar Year Marketwired 01/21 08:00 ET
- SILVER BULL RESOURCES, INC. Financials Yahoo 01/17 13:04 ET
- SILVER BULL RESOURCES, INC. Files SEC form 10-K, Annual Report Yahoo 01/13 16:36 ET
- Silver Bull Announces Receipt of Signed Letter of Intent from BHK Resources for the Purchase of Company's Ndjole Property, Gabon, West Africa noodls 12/17 09:07 ET
- Silver Bull Clarifies PEA Disclosure Marketwired 12/16 20:30 ET
- Will Silver Bull Be A 10-Bagger In 2014? 12/16 14:10 ET
- Silver Bull Files Preliminary Economic Assessment Technical Report on SEDAR for the Sierra Mojada Project, Coahuila, Mexico. noodls 11/15 08:26 ET
SVBL Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Silver Bull Resources is up 18.40% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 24.21%, Paramount Gold and Silver down 29.29%, and AMCOL International up 57.53%.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for SVBL
Pro Strategies Featuring SVBL
Did Silver Bull Resources make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
- Sector: Basic Materials
- Industry: Industrial Metals & Minerals
- Headquarters Country: Canada
- Headquarters State/Province: British Columbia
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Nevada
Silver Bull Resources Inc. is mineral exploration company. It has the option to acquire a number of property concessions in Mexico within a mining district known as the Sierra Mojada District, located in the west-central part of the state of Coahuila.