SVBL Key Stats
SVBL Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Silver Bull Resources is down 66.67% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 14.94%, NX Uranium down 87.50%, and Gallery Resources up 0.00%.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for SVBL
Portfolio Strategies Featuring SVBL
Did Silver Bull Resources make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Basic Materials
- Industry: Industrial Metals & Minerals
- Company Website: http://www.silverbullresources.com
- IR Website: http://www.silverbullresources.com/s/investors.asp
- HQ Country: Canada
- HQ State/Province: British Columbia
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Nevada
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: April 30, 2015
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: October 31, 2015
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: January 31, 2015
- Last Fiscal Year End: October 31, 2014
- Next Earnings Release: N/A
- NAICS: All Other Metal Ore Mining
- NAICS Code: 212299
- NAICS Industry: Metal Ore Mining
- NAICS Sector: Mining, Quarrying, and Oil and Gas Extraction
Silver Bull Resources Inc is engaged in the business of mineral exploration. It currently owns or has the option to acquire a number of property concessions in Mexico within a mining district known as the Sierra Mojada District.
SVBL Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("SVBL","name")
- Description: =YCI("SVBL","description")
- Sector: =YCI("SVBL","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("SVBL","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("SVBL","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.