SVA Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||86.35%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.1761|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||-9.007M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||77.88%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||7.56%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Negotiators Adjourn Talks on Farm Bill Until After Recess Bloomberg Nov 21
- Sinovac Biotech's CEO Discusses Q3 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Nov 13
- Why Sinovac, Pluristem, and Synta Could Be Worth Watching Today Fool Nov 13
- Sinovac Biotech, Ltd (SVA) Posts Q3 Profit of 4c/Share Street Insider Nov 13
- Sinovac Reports Unaudited Third Quarter 2013 Financial Results PR Newswire Nov 12
- Q3 2013 SINOVAC BIOTECH LTD Earnings Release - After Market Close Nov 12
- Sinovac Receives Jiangsu Province Tender Award to Supply Inactivated Hepatitis Vaccine Healive(R) under Expanded Immunization Program PR Newswire Nov 7
- Sinovac to Host Conference Call to Report Third Quarter 2013 Unaudited Financial Results PR Newswire Nov 4
- Oversold Conditions For Sinovac Biotech (SVA) Nov 1
- Sinovac to Participate in UBS Asia Healthcare CEO Summit in November 2013 PR Newswire Oct 31
SVA Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Sinovac Biotech is up 130.6% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.99%, Pluristem Therapeutic down 10.64%, and Synta Pharmaceuticals down 41.51%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for SVA
Pro Strategies Featuring SVA
Did Sinovac Biotech make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Sinovac Biotech, Ltd. is a China-based biopharmaceutical company that focuses on the research, development, manufacturing and commercialization of vaccines that protect against human infectious diseases.