SUSQ Key Stats
- SUSQUEHANNA BANCSHARES INC Files SEC form 8-K, Costs Associated with Exit or Dis... May 15
- Susquehanna Bancshares, Inc. CFO Drew K. Hostetter to Retire Business Wire May 14
- SUSQUEHANNA BANCSHARES INC Files SEC form 8-K, Change in Directors or Principal ... May 14
- SUSQUEHANNA BANCSHARES INC Files SEC form 8-K, Regulation FD Disclosure, Financi... May 9
- SUSQUEHANNA BANCSHARES INC Files SEC form 8-K, Change in Directors or Principal ... May 7
- SUSQUEHANNA BANCSHARES INC Files SEC form 8-K, Regulation FD Disclosure, Financi... May 2
- Money Center Banks Manage to Generate Capital Through Earnings Despite Difficult... Apr 29
- What Susquehanna Bancshares' Four 'Clean' Quarters Tell Us Apr 29
- Susquehanna Bancshares' CEO Discusses Q1 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Apr 26
- Susquehanna Bancshares Stock Sees Short Interest Decline 16.4% Apr 25
SUSQ Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Susquehanna Bancshares is up 29.74% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 31.68%, Signature Bank up 32.11%, and Fulton Financial up 19.70%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for SUSQ
Pro Report PDF for SUSQ
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download SUSQ Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring SUSQ
Did Susquehanna Bancshares make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Susquehanna Bancshares, Inc. is a financial holding company that provides a wide range of retail and commercial banking and financial services through its subsidiaries in the mid-Atlantic region. The company also operates a trust and investment company, an asset management company, a property and casualty insurance brokerage company and a vehicle leasing company. It offers personal, business and corporate banking. The company's services include checking, savings and club accounts, check cards, debit cards, money market accounts, certificates of deposit, individual retirement accounts, home equity lines of credit, residential mortgage loans, home improvement loans, automobile loans, personal loans and internet banking services. It was founded in 1982 and is headquartered in Lititz, Pennsylvania.