SUPN Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||1281%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-2.776|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||-83.38M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||97.37%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-1917%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- 5 Stocks Under $10 Moving Higher The Street Dec 6
- Supernus Pharmaceuticals Stock Sees Short Interest Decline 11.3% The Street Nov 27
- Actavis Cuts 350 Sales Positions in the U.S. - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 22
- Akorn (AKRX) In Focus: Stock Jumps 8.1% - Tale of the Tape Zacks Nov 18
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 11/13: (FU) (EJ) (PBPB) Higher; (YRCW) (XGTI) (CHTP) Lower (more...) Street Insider Nov 13
- Narrower Q3 Loss at Supernus - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 13
- After Hours Stock Movers 11/12: (RLD) (CALL) (TSLA) Higher; (YRCW) (SB) (SYNT) Lower (more...) Street Insider Nov 12
- Supernus Pharm (SUPN) Misses Q3 EPS by 11c Street Insider Nov 12
- Trading Radar for 11/12: DISH Network (DISH), Potbelly (PBPB), Dick's (DKS), Yingli Green Energy (YGE) Report Street Insider Nov 11
- FBR Capital Starts Supernus Pharmaceuticals (SUPN) at Outperform, $12 PT Street Insider Oct 30
SUPN Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Supernus Pharmaceuticals is down 7.66% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.90%, Actavis up 89.33%, and Acura Pharmaceuticals up 9.09%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for SUPN
Pro Strategies Featuring SUPN
Did Supernus Pharmaceuticals make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Supernus Pharmaceuticals Inc., specialty pharmaceutical company focused on developing and commercializing products for the treatment of central nervous system, or CNS, diseases.