SUP Key Stats
- Will Superior Industries International Whiff on Revenues Next Quarter? Fool Jun 10
- Superior Industries Is A Buyout Candidate, Despite New Plant Build Jun 5
- Gap President Sells More Than 286K Shares and 4 Insider Sales to Note May 31
- Superior Industries Upgraded to Neutral May 23
- SUPERIOR INDUSTRIES INTERNATIONAL INC Files SEC form 8-K, Change in Directors or... May 23
- Superior Industries International Breaks Above 200-Day Moving Average - Bullish ... May 20
- The Unappreciated Awesomeness at Superior Industries International Fool May 20
- Don't Get Too Worked Up Over Superior Industries International's Latest Numbers Fool May 17
- A Peek Into A Top Value Investor's Latest Moves May 15
- SUPERIOR INDUSTRIES INTERNATIONAL INC Financials May 10
SUP Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Superior Industries International is up 14.89% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 25.81%, Autoliv up 53.93%, and Valeo up 76.80%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for SUP
Pro Report PDF for SUP
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download SUP Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring SUP
Did Superior Industries International make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.