SUP Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-1.19%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.6981|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-65.45%|
|Net Income (TTM)||19.12M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||8.05%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||2.70%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||3.73%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Gabelli proposes Superior Industries authorize Dutch Auction Dec 5
- 'Mad Money' Lightning Round: On the Fence About Ford The Street Dec 5
- Lightning Round: Ford, KeyCorp & More CNBC Dec 4
- GAMCO Reports 13.24% Stake Superior Industries (SUP), Thinks Company Should be Buying Stock Street Insider Nov 25
- Superior Industries International Management Discusses Q3 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Nov 1
- Superior Industries Earnings Call scheduled for 1:00 pm ET today Nov 1
- Superior Industries Reports Financial Results For 2013 Third Quarter noodls Nov 1
- SUPERIOR INDUSTRIES INTERNATIONAL INC Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition, Financial St Nov 1
- Superior Industries (SUP) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS Street Insider Nov 1
- Q3 2013 Superior Industries Earnings Release - Before Market Open Nov 1
SUP Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Superior Industries is up 11.23% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.43%, Ford Motor up 52.52%, and General Motors up 63.49%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for SUP
Pro Report PDF for SUP
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download SUP Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring SUP
Did Superior Industries make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Superior Industries International designs and manufactures aluminum road wheels for sale to original equipment manufacturers.