SUMR Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.1733|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||-3.069M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||32.37%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||0.37%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
|03/11/2014 17:00 EDT||Misc||Summer Infant, Inc. Q4 2013 Earning Conference Call|
|03/11/2014||Earnings||Summer Infant, Inc. Q4 2013 Earning Result. Estimate: -0.08.|
|11/14/2013||Earnings||Summer Infant, Inc. Q3 2013 Earning Result. Estimate: 0.01.|
|11/14/2013||Misc||Summer Infant, Inc. Q3 2013 Earning Conference Call|
|08/14/2013||Earnings||Summer Infant, Inc. Q2 2013 Earning Result. Estimate: 0.02.|
|08/14/2013||Misc||Summer Infant, Inc. Q2 2013 Earning Conference Call|
SUMR Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Summer Infant is up 20.29% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 18.90%, Spectrum Brands Holdings up 47.57%, and Acme United up 26.13%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for SUMR
Portfolio Strategies Featuring SUMR
Did Summer Infant make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Consumer Defensive
- Industry: Household & Personal Products
- Company Website: http://www.summerinfant.com
- IR Website: http://www.sumr.irpage.net/v2/
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: Rhode Island
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Delaware
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: June 30, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: March 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2013
- NAICS: Soap and Other Detergent Manufacturing
- NAICS Code: 325611
- NAICS Industry: Soap, Cleaning Compound, and Toilet Preparation Manufacturing
- NAICS Sector: Manufacturing
Summer Infant, Inc., designs, markets and distributes branded juvenile health, safety and wellness products. It offers products including monitoring, bath, nursery & sleep, feeding and health & safety products.
SUMR Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("SUMR","name")
- Description: =YCI("SUMR","description")
- Sector: =YCI("SUMR","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("SUMR","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("SUMR","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.