SUI Key Stats
- Daily Dividend Report: FITB, IVR, AMTG, SUI, USB Jun 18
- Sun Communities Declares Common Stock and Preferred Stock Second Quarter 2013 Di... Jun 17
- 1 Defensive Housing REIT With a Solid Dividend Yield Fool Jun 5
- 5 Hold-Rated Dividend Stocks: VCI, RRD, RGC, SUI, OFC Jun 4
- SUN COMMUNITIES INC Files SEC form 8-K, Regulation FD Disclosure, Financial Stat... Jun 4
- Miss SUI's $45.25 Offering But Think It's A Buy At $45? May 29
- 5 Hold-Rated Dividend Stocks: VCI, RRD, BGCP, VNR, SUI May 23
- SUI July Options Begin Trading May 20
- Sun Communities, Inc. Announces $350.0 Million Senior Secured Revolving Credit F... May 17
- SUN COMMUNITIES INC Files SEC form 8-K, Entry into a Material Definitive Agreeme... May 17
SUI Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Sun Communities is up 24.58% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 23.89%, Home Properties up 5.55%, and Equity Lifestyle Properties up 14.88%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for SUI
Pro Report PDF for SUI
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download SUI Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring SUI
Did Sun Communities make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Sun Communities is a publicly traded real estate investment trust based in Southfield, Michigan. The company owns, operates and develops manufactured housing communities primarily in the midwestern, southern, and southeastern United States. There are currently 155 properties in its portfolio located in 18 states. The portfolio includes manufactured housing communities and recreational vehicle communities. It operates through two segments: Real Property Operations and Home Sales & Rentals segment. The company was founded in 1975.