SUBK Key Stats
- SUFFOLK BANCORP Files SEC form 8-K, Submission of Matters to a Vote of Security ... 6:32 AM
- SUFFOLK BANCORP Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report May 7
- 2 Banks And 1 Energy Company With Recent Intensive Insider Buying May 3
- Opko Health CEO Buys 100K Shares and 4 Insider Trades to Note Apr 26
- SUFFOLK BANCORP REPORTS FIRST QUARTER 2013 RESULTS noodls Apr 24
- SUFFOLK BANCORP Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Conditio... Apr 24
- SUFFOLK BANCORP APPOINTS RAMESH N. SHAH DIRECTOR noodls Mar 28
- SUFFOLK BANCORP Files SEC form 8-K, Change in Directors or Principal Officers, F... Mar 28
- Suffolk Bancorp Stock Upgraded (SUBK) Mar 18
- SUFFOLK BANCORP Financials Mar 15
SUBK Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Suffolk Bancorp is up 26.34% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.49%, Bridge Bancorp up 10.65%, and Cardinal Financial up 33.88%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for SUBK
Pro Report PDF for SUBK
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download SUBK Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring SUBK
Did Suffolk Bancorp make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?