STX Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-6.51%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||4.530|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-18.31%|
|Net Income (TTM)||1.683B|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||27.94%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||12.24%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||3.37%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Investing in PC Component Makers: A Builder's Perspective Fool Dec 10
- WDC Hits 52-Week High - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 10
- Seagate Technology PLC (STX): Today's Featured Technology Laggard The Street Dec 9
- Jim Cramer: There's No Market Smell Test The Street Dec 9
- New Lifetime High Reached: Seagate Technology (STX) The Street Dec 9
- There's No Market Smell Test The Street Dec 9
- Micron: Why I Think It's Different This Time Seeking Alpha Dec 3
- Seagate Technology PLC (STX): Today's Featured Technology Winner The Street Dec 2
- Bank a Quick Profit on a Volatility Squeeze The Street Dec 2
- While Mulally/Nadella Remain the Favorites, Bates Is Silicon Valley's Choice for Microsoft CEO AllThingsD Nov 29
STX Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Seagate Technology is up 87.27% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.87%, Western Digital up 115.2%, and Apple up 8.63%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for STX
Pro Report PDF for STX
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download STX Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring STX
Did Seagate Technology make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Seagate Technology is one of the world's largest manufacturers of hard disk drives. It produces a broad range of disk drive products addressing enterprise applications, where its products are designed for enterprise servers, mainframes and workstations; client compute applications, where its products are designed for desktop and notebook computers; and client non-compute applications, where its products are designed for a wide variety of end user devices such as digital video recorders, personal data backup systems, portable external storage systems and digital media systems. In addition to manufacturing and selling disk drives, it provides data storage services for small- to medium-sized businesses, including online backup, data protection and recovery solutions. The company was founded by Finis Conner and Alan F. Shugart in 1979 and is headquartered in Dublin 2, Ireland. It has its principal executive offices in Scotts Valley, California, United States.