STVI Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.0569|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||-2.070M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||80.28%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-6.24%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
PR Newswire12/11 14:00
PR Newswire11/17 08:00
PR Newswire11/13 16:30
PR Newswire11/10 09:01
PR Newswire10/03 09:00
|05/12/2014||Misc||Annual General Meeting for Snap Interactive Inc|
STVI Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Snap Interactive is down 52.06% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 17.48%, Autobytel down 10.36%, and EZJR down 58.33%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for STVI
Portfolio Strategies Featuring STVI
Did Snap Interactive make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Technology
- Industry: Internet Content & Information
- Company Website: http://www.snap-interactive.com
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: New York
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Delaware
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: December 31, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: September 30, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2013
- Next Earnings Release: N/A
- NAICS: Internet Publishing and Broadcasting and Web Search Portals
- NAICS Code: 519130
- NAICS Industry: Other Information Services
- NAICS Sector: Information
Snap Interactive, Inc., an Internet company providing services in the expanding social dating markets. It owns & operates a dating & social discovery software application under the AreYouInterested.com brand.
STVI Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("STVI","name")
- Description: =YCI("STVI","description")
- Sector: =YCI("STVI","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("STVI","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("STVI","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.