STT Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||2.93%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||4.392|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-13.97%|
|Net Income (TTM)||2.053B|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||22.27%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||1.46%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- 5 Stocks Pushing The Financial Services Industry Lower The Street 7:04 AM
- State Street Global Advisors Announces 2014 Market Outlook and Identifies Key Themes for Investors noodls Dec 5
- State Street Global Advisors SPDR® MSCI Beyond BRIC ETF Offers Exposure to Smaller Emerging Market Economies noodls Dec 5
- State Street Global Advisors Announces 2014 Market Outlook and Identifies Key Themes for Investors Business Wire Dec 5
- State Street’s Beyond BRIC ETF Goes Live ETF Trends Dec 5
- New Beyond BRICs ETF Debuts Thursday ETF Trends Dec 4
- State Street Corp (STT): Today's Featured Financial Services Laggard The Street Dec 3
- State Street Global Advisors Expands Active Equity Offering With Three New Hires to its Fundamental Equity Team noodls Dec 2
- State Street custodian bank delves into data mining Financial Times Dec 1
- State Street Announces Winners of 2013 Institutional Press Awards, Asia Pacific noodls Nov 27
STT Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). State Street is up 61.22% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.96%, Bank of New York Mellon up 41.24%, and Northern Trust up 24.47%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for STT
Pro Report PDF for STT
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download STT Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring STT
Did State Street make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
State Street Corporation, or simply State Street, is a U.S.-based financial services holding company. It operates through subsidiaries, including principal banking subsidiary State Street Bank and Trust Company. The group provides fund accounting, custody, investment management, securities lending, transfer agency services, hedge fund services and operations outsourcing for investment managers. State Street operates in the US, Europe, Canada, Cayman Islands and Asia. It is headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts and employs more than 29,000 people. State Street was founded in 1792.