STT Key Stats
- T. Rowe Price CIO lines up with JPMorgan's Dimon May 16
- Daily Dividend Report: COH, STT, WDC, KSS, DPS May 16
- BlackRock Has Alternative to Money Funds: Credit Markets May 16
- The Zacks Analyst Blog Highlights: Citigroup, Itau Unibanco Holding, JPMorgan Ch... May 16
- JPMorgan Chief's Fate Comes Down to a Close Vote May 16
- Summary of 13F from Peltz's Trian Benzinga May 15
- Peltz Trian Fund Raises Stakes in Mondelez (MDLZ) and PepsiCo (PEP) - 13F Street Insider May 15
- State Street Corp. (STT) Declares $0.26 Quarterly Dividend; 1.6% Yield Street Insider May 15
- State Street Corporation Declares Quarterly Dividends on Its Common Stock and It... May 15
- Citigroup Vends Credicard to Itau May 15
STT Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). State Street is up 60.33% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.71%, Fifth Third Bancorp up 40.95%, and Bank of New York Mellon up 52.51%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for STT
Pro Report PDF for STT
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download STT Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring STT
Did State Street make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
State Street Corporation, or simply State Street, is a U.S.-based financial services holding company. It operates through subsidiaries, including principal banking subsidiary State Street Bank and Trust Company. The group provides fund accounting, custody, investment management, securities lending, transfer agency services, hedge fund services and operations outsourcing for investment managers. State Street operates in the US, Europe, Canada, Cayman Islands and Asia. It is headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts and employs more than 29,000 people. State Street was founded in 1792.