STSA Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-6.20%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||1.463|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-32.65%|
|Net Income (TTM)||92.43M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||18.39%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||2.48%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Sterling Financial Corporation (STSA) Enters Overbought territory - Tale of the Tape Zacks Dec 6
- Sterling Financial Corporation (STSA) Enters Overbought territory Dec 6
- Sterling Bank Jumps to 24th Largest Lender in SBA 7a Loans noodls Nov 18
- Sterling Financial Reaches 52-Week High Nov 13
- Sterling Financial Reaches 52-Week High - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 13
- Sterling Bank receives Federal Home Loan Bank of Seattle 2013 Community Spirit Award noodls Nov 7
- Federal Home Loan Bank of Seattle Honors Sterling Bank with 2013 Community Spirit Award Business Wire Nov 7
- STERLING FINANCIAL CORP /WA/ Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Nov 7
- Argent Bank Fully Deployed in California noodls Nov 4
- $2B Banking Deal Faces Integration Hurdles Fox Business Oct 31
STSA Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Sterling Financial is up 71.76% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.14%, Umpqua Holdings up 59.85%, and Washington Federal up 47.64%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for STSA
Pro Report PDF for STSA
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download STSA Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring STSA
Did Sterling Financial make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Sterling Financial Corp. is the bank holding company. The company operates as through its subsidiary Sterling Savings Bank, a state chartered and federally insured commercial bank. The company offers banking products and services, mortgage lending, and investment products to individuals, small businesses, commercial organizations and corporations. The company was founded in 1992 and is headquartered in Spokane, Washington.