STRZA Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||11.24%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||1.847|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-8.51%|
|Net Income (TTM)||225.55M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||42.76%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||11.71%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Reports: Discovery Cooks Up a Deal for Scripps Fox Business Dec 11
- Starz: Original programming revolution at a price Fool Dec 4
- STARZ PLAY Debuts On Xbox 360 For TV Viewing Of STARZ Original Series And Premium Movies; Xbox One Development Underway PR Newswire Dec 3
- Pilat Media swings to profit in third quarter Nov 28
- Every Day Is Black Friday At Liberty Interactive Seeking Alpha Nov 27
- STARZ Files SEC form 8-K, Regulation FD Disclosure, Financial Statements and Exhibits Nov 26
- Starz To Present At Bank of America Merrill Lynch 2013 Leveraged Finance Conference PR Newswire Nov 26
- Rebirth Eludes Baltimore as Camden Reality Lags Promises Nov 25
- World-Renowned Dancers Attached To Starz Original Ballet Drama Series In Development, "Flesh And Bone" PR Newswire Nov 20
- Starz CEO: Why I don't regret losing Disney deal CNBC Nov 13
STRZA Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Starz is up 123.8% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.09%, Starz up 110.0%, and Discovery Communications up 34.82%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for STRZA
Pro Report PDF for STRZA
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download STRZA Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring STRZA
Did Starz make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Starz is an integrated global media and entertainment company with operating units that provide premium subscription video programming on domestic U.S. pay television channels, global content distribution and animated television and movie production.