STRL Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-9.42%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-1.204|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||-18.87M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||4.50%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-0.10%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Company news for November 13, 2013 - Corporate Summary Zacks Nov 13
- Sterling's Q3 Loss Narrows, Beats Estimates - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 12
- Company news for November 12, 2013 - Corporate Summary Zacks Nov 12
- Sterling Construction (STRL) Posts Q3 Loss of 1c/Share Street Insider Nov 11
- Trading Radar for 11/11: News Corp (NWSA), InterOil (IOC), Sotheby's (BID), Vocera (VCRA) Report Street Insider Nov 8
- Sterling Affiliate Called Low Bidder - Analyst Blog Zacks Sep 26
- Oversold Conditions For Sterling Construction (STRL) Sep 25
- Sidoti Starts Sterling Construction (STRL) at Buy Street Insider Sep 19
- Sterling Affiliate Low Bidder for CalTrans - Analyst Blog Zacks Sep 18
- Sterling Construction Company, Inc. Affiliate, Myers & Sons, is Apparent Low Bidder on a California Department of Transportation Project Valued at Approximately $29.7 Million Business Wire Sep 17
STRL Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Sterling Construction Co is up 28.56% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.68%, Chicago Brdge & Iron up 85.63%, and Primoris Services up 88.94%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for STRL
Pro Strategies Featuring STRL
Did Sterling Construction Co make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Sterling Construction Company, Inc. is a Delaware corporation. It is a heavy civil construction company that specializes in the building, reconstruction and repair of transportation and water infrastructure.