STP Key Stats
- Solar Volatility Surges With Stock Prices May 24
- Merkel Urged to Defuse EU-China Solar Spat in Talks With Li May 24
- Emerging Markets Morning Roundup: Taiwan Cuts Growth Forecast; Melco Crown Downg... May 24
- The Solar Trade War Is On Fool May 24
- Bosch’s Aleo Solar Holds Acquisition Talks With Potential Buyers Bloomberg May 24
- EU denies breakdown in solar panel talks May 24
- Sources Suggest Suntech Power's Convertible Bondholders Won't Get Any Money From... May 23
- EU denies breakdown in solar panel talks Reuters May 23
- China's Solar Stocks Find Calm Amid Storm; Credit Suisse Cuts ReneSola May 23
- The Solar Boom Has Just Begun May 23
STP Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Suntech Power is down 48.96% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.77%, Trina Solar up 5.11%, and Yingli Green Energy up 21.29%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for STP
Pro Report PDF for STP
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download STP Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring STP
Did Suntech Power make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Suntech Power Holdings Co., Ltd. is a producer of solar panels, with 2,000MW of annual production capacity by the end of 2011. With offices or production facilities in every major market, Suntech has delivered more than 13,000,000 solar panels to thousands of companies in more than 80 countries around the world. As the center for the company's global operations, Suntech headquarters, in Wuxi, China, features the world's largest building integrated solar facade.