STON Key Stats
- 5 Hold-Rated Dividend Stocks: TCPC, NKA, CHRM, KFN, STON Jun 17
- A Quick Rundown of Master Limited Partnerships Jun 13
- Three Ultra-defensive Stocks for Your Portfolio Jun 13
- A Quick Rundown of Master Limited Partnerships Fool Jun 12
- This Play Could Be Profitable for Investors Fool Jun 11
- STONEMOR PARTNERS LP Files SEC form 8-K, Termination of a Material Definitive Ag... Jun 11
- These Under the Radar MLPs May Be Hidden Gems Fool Jun 7
- This Acquisition Is A Steal: Buy The Buyer Fool Jun 6
- 3 Hold-Rated Dividend Stocks: STON, CHRM, MNDO Jun 6
- [video] Death is big business on Wall Street May 29
STON Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Stonemor Partners is up 11.57% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 25.82%, Service Corporation International up 59.00%, and Stewart Enterprises up 99.17%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for STON
Pro Report PDF for STON
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download STON Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring STON
Did Stonemor Partners make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.