STON Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-1.06%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.9174|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||-19.43M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||73.87%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-2.41%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||9.50%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- StoneMor (STON) Files $500M Common, Units Shelf Street Insider Dec 5
- Hold-Rated Dividend Stocks: Top 5 Companies: TCPC, STON, FULL, BPT, CRT The Street Nov 29
- How Hillenbrand Could Grow Past Service Corp. and StoneMor Partners Fool Nov 22
- 5 Hold-Rated Dividend Stocks Taking The Lead: STON, MCEP, EFC, VGR, VOC Nov 18
- StoneMor Partners L.P. (STON) Declares $0.60 Quarterly Dividend; 9.4% Yield Street Insider Oct 23
- StoneMor Partners (STON) Names David L. Meyers as COO Street Insider Oct 22
- How MLPs Can Cut Your Tax Bill Fool Oct 5
- Hold-Rated Dividend Stocks: Top 4 Companies: NSH, STON, RSO, DOM Sep 27
- Where to Invest in the Market's Most Defensive Industry Fool Sep 23
- Why Stonemor Is A Risky Proposition Sep 17
STON Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Stonemor Partners is up 20.94% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.90%, Service Corporation up 33.49%, and Carriage Services up 66.64%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for STON
Pro Report PDF for STON
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download STON Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring STON
Did Stonemor Partners make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Stonemor Partners LP owns and operates cemeteries in the United States. It operates 276 cemeteries in 27 states and Puerto Rico.