STO Key Stats
- Statoil to Procure FSO Unit - Analyst Blog Zacks May 23
- Statoil to Procure FSO Unit May 23
- Continental Resources: High Growth Rate Not Necessarily The Best Long-Term Strat... May 23
- North Dakota Oil Production Growth Is Slowing - Is This Temporary Or Will It Con... May 22
- Morgan Stanley Upgrades Statoil ASA (STO) to Equalweight Street Insider May 22
- 5 Stocks Driving The Energy Industry Higher May 22
- Statoil U.S. Biz to Drive Growth May 21
- Don Rawson, Managing Director in Institutional Equity Research at AltaCorp Capit... May 21
- Why These 3 Oil Stocks Are Too Cheap To Ignore May 21
- Statoil U.S. Biz to Drive Growth - Analyst Blog Zacks May 21
STO Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Statoil is up 2.20% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.96%, BP up 20.37%, and Total up 22.26%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for STO
Pro Report PDF for STO
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download STO Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring STO
Did Statoil make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Statoil ASA, trading as Statoil and formerly known as StatoilHydro, is a Norwegian energy company, formed by the 2007 merger of Statoil with the oil and gas division of Norsk Hydro with locations in approximately 42 other countries worldwide. The Company is primarily engaged in oil and gas exploration and production activities. The Company operates in six business segments: Exploration and Production Norway (EPN), International Exploration and Production (INT), Natural Gas (NG), Manufacturing and Marketing (M&M), Fuel and Retail, and Other. The Government of Norway is the largest shareholder in Statoil with 67% of the shares. The ownership interest is managed by the Norwegian Ministry of Petroleum and Energy. Statoil ASA was founded in 1972 and is headquartered in Stavanger, Norway.