STO Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-2.72%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||2.049|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-5.34%|
|Net Income (TTM)||6.518B|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||41.34%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||8.42%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||3.81%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Subsea Oil and Gas Innovation: The Next Big Thing Fool Dec 10
- BP Might Be An Undervalued Oil And Gas Stock But Is It Worth A Second Look Yet? The Street Dec 10
- Oil & Gas Stock Roundup: Crude, Natural Gas Score Weekly Gain - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 10
- Nordea Securities Upgrades Statoil ASA (STO) to Buy Street Insider Dec 9
- Statoil Grants Options Worth $16B - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 6
- Statoil Grants Options Worth $16B Dec 6
- Should We Drill Off of the Atlantic Coast? Fool Dec 6
- Rosneft and Statoil Move Forward With Shale Oil Cooperation in the Samara Region noodls Dec 6
- Statoil and Rosneft move forward with shale oil cooperation in the Samara region noodls Dec 6
- HSBC Starts Statoil ASA (STO) at Underweight Street Insider Dec 6
STO Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Statoil ASA is down 2.05% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.19%, Total up 19.73%, and Eni up 3.46%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for STO
Pro Report PDF for STO
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download STO Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring STO
Did Statoil ASA make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Statoil ASA, trading as Statoil and formerly known as StatoilHydro, is a Norwegian energy company, formed by the 2007 merger of Statoil with the oil and gas division of Norsk Hydro with locations in approximately 42 other countries worldwide. The Company is primarily engaged in oil and gas exploration and production activities. The Company operates in six business segments: Exploration and Production Norway (EPN), International Exploration and Production (INT), Natural Gas (NG), Manufacturing and Marketing (M&M), Fuel and Retail, and Other. The Government of Norway is the largest shareholder in Statoil with 67% of the shares. The ownership interest is managed by the Norwegian Ministry of Petroleum and Energy. Statoil ASA was founded in 1972 and is headquartered in Stavanger, Norway.