STO Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-2.72%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||2.049|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-5.34%|
|Net Income (TTM)||6.518B|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||41.34%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||8.42%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||3.86%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Swedbank Upgrades Statoil ASA (STO) to Buy Street Insider 8:45 AM
- Why This Future Offshore Play Represents a Phenomenal Opportunity Fool Dec 3
- Bernstein Upgrades Statoil ASA (STO) to Outperform Street Insider Dec 3
- 3 Stocks Driving The Basic Materials Sector Higher The Street Dec 3
- Is Eni in Line for a Big Payday? Fool Dec 2
- Heavy Trading On Statoil ASA (STO) Before Market Open The Street Dec 2
- Here's 1 Oil Opportunity Outside of Our Own Energy Boom Fool Nov 27
- Statoil to Keep '14 Spending Flat Y/Y - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 27
- Could A Deal With Iran Be A Boon To These Foreign Oil And Gas Stocks? Nov 25
- Cameron Provides Rosebank Deal Update - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 25
STO Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Statoil ASA is down 3.34% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.91%, Exxon Mobil up 10.93%, and Total up 21.80%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for STO
Pro Report PDF for STO
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download STO Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring STO
Did Statoil ASA make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Statoil ASA, trading as Statoil and formerly known as StatoilHydro, is a Norwegian energy company, formed by the 2007 merger of Statoil with the oil and gas division of Norsk Hydro with locations in approximately 42 other countries worldwide. The Company is primarily engaged in oil and gas exploration and production activities. The Company operates in six business segments: Exploration and Production Norway (EPN), International Exploration and Production (INT), Natural Gas (NG), Manufacturing and Marketing (M&M), Fuel and Retail, and Other. The Government of Norway is the largest shareholder in Statoil with 67% of the shares. The ownership interest is managed by the Norwegian Ministry of Petroleum and Energy. Statoil ASA was founded in 1972 and is headquartered in Stavanger, Norway.