STML Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-2.223|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||-28.25M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-8418%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
Street Insider07/28 10:41
Street Insider06/27 09:06
|06/19/2014||Misc||Annual General Meeting for Stemline Therapeutics Inc|
STML Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Stemline Therapeutics is down 67.95% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 24.86%, ARCA biopharma up 6.87%, and Xencor up N/A.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for STML
Portfolio Strategies Featuring STML
Did Stemline Therapeutics make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Healthcare
- Industry: Biotechnology
- Company Website: http://www.stemline.com
- IR Website: http://ir.stemline.com/
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: New York
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Delaware
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: September 30, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: June 30, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2013
- NAICS: Biological Product (Except Diagnostic) Manufacturing
- NAICS Code: 325414
- NAICS Industry: Pharmaceutical and Medicine Manufacturing
- NAICS Sector: Manufacturing
Stemline Therapeutics Inc is a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company. The Company is engaged in discovering, acquiring, developing and commercializing proprietary therapeutics that target both cancer stem cells, or CSCs, and tumor bulk.
STML Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("STML","name")
- Description: =YCI("STML","description")
- Sector: =YCI("STML","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("STML","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("STML","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.