STL Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||1.29%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.58|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||118.2%|
|Net Income (TTM)||25.25M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||15.35%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||1.87%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Provident New York Bancorp Completes Merger With Sterling Bancorp noodls Nov 1
- PROVIDENT NEW YORK BANCORP Files SEC form 8-K, Completion of Acquisition or Disposition of Assets, Creation of a Dire Nov 1
- Provident New York Bancorp's CEO Discusses F4Q 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Oct 30
- PROVIDENT NEW YORK BANCORP Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition, Financial Statements an Oct 30
- Provident New York Bancorp Announces Fourth Quarter and Fiscal Year 2013 Earnings Marketwired Oct 29
- Q4 2013 Provident Bancorp Earnings Release - After Market Close Oct 29
- FTD (FTDDV) and Provident New York (PBNY) to Join S&P SmallCap 600 Street Insider Oct 24
- FTD and Provident New York to Join S&P SmallCap 600 PR Newswire Oct 24
- Provident New York Bancorp to Announce Fourth Quarter and Full Year Fiscal 2013 Earnings Marketwired Oct 22
- Provident and Sterling Get Regulatory Merger Approval Fool Oct 21
STL Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Sterling Bancorp is up 40.30% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.87%, Berkshire Hills Bancorp up 19.66%, and Investors Bancorp up 41.47%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for STL
Pro Report PDF for STL
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download STL Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring STL
Did Sterling Bancorp make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Sterling Bancorp is a unitary savings and loan holding company. It is a bank holding company for Provident Bank. It operates 35 financial centers which serve the greater New York metropolitan area.