STKL Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||10.22%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.0056|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||0.031M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||10.40%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||0.96%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- SunOpta Enters Oversold Territory (STKL) The Street Dec 11
- Impact Investing: Three Ways for Advisors to Remain Strategic Nov 23
- SUNOPTA INC. Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Nov 6
- Why SunOpta Shares Sank Fool Nov 6
- SunOpta Management Discusses Q3 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Nov 6
- RSI Alert: SunOpta (STKL) Now Oversold Nov 6
- SunOpta Announces Third Quarter 2013 Results noodls Nov 5
- SUNOPTA INC. Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition, Financial Statements and Exhibits Nov 5
- SunOpta, Inc. (STKL) Misses Q3 EPS by 3c Street Insider Nov 5
- SA PRO: Top Long And Short Ideas, Monday November 4 Nov 5
STKL Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). SunOpta is up 38.49% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.09%, Bridgford Foods up 42.47%, and Seneca Foods down 3.44%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for STKL
Pro Report PDF for STKL
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download STKL Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring STKL
Did SunOpta make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
SunOpta inc. is globally engaged in the sourcing, processing and packaging of natural, organic and specialty food products.