STJ Key Stats
- The Next 3-D Printing Revolution: Human Body Parts? Fool 11:20 AM
- St. Jude Begins EnligHTNment Study - Analyst Blog Zacks May 24
- St. Jude Begins EnligHTNment Study May 24
- Lloyds Raises £450m Following Further St. James's Place Share Disposal Fool May 23
- St Jude Medical Inc. (STJ): Today's Featured Health Services Laggard May 23
- CTRX, STJ, CI, TMO And BAX, Pushing Health Services Industry Downward May 23
- St. Jude Medical (STJ) Issues Encouraging Update for EnligHTN™ Multi-Electrode R... May 23
- Johnson & Johnson: At The Crossroads - Part IV - One Road To Higher Profit Growt... May 23
- St Jude Medical Inc. Stock Buy Recommendation Reiterated (STJ) May 23
- InPlay: St. Jude Medical one year data from study demonstrates safe, rapid and s... May 23
STJ Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). St Jude Medical is up 17.71% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.77%, Medtronic up 41.87%, and Boston Scientific up 53.64%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for STJ
Pro Report PDF for STJ
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download STJ Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring STJ
Did St Jude Medical make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
St. Jude Medical, Inc. is a $16 billion global medical device company, with headquarters in Little Canada, Minnesota, United States, a suburb of St. Paul.The company's first major accomplishment was the acquisition of the Pacesetter in 1994. Now, the company sells products in more than 100 countries and has over 20 operations and manufacturing facilities worldwide. It has four main technology platforms that are atrial fibrillation, cardiac rhythm management, cardiovascular and neuromodulation. Its principal competitors are Medtronic and Boston Scientific.