STJ Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||0.90%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||2.467|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||60.71%|
|Net Income (TTM)||720.00M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||71.23%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||19.58%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||1.71%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- St. Jude Medical (STJ) Reaffirms Q4, FY13 Expectations Street Insider Dec 9
- St. Jude Medical (STK) Approves $700M Buyback Plan Street Insider Dec 9
- St. Jude Medical, Inc. (STJ) Declares $0.25 Quarterly Dividend; 1.7% Yield Street Insider Dec 9
- St Jude Medical Inc. (STJ): Today's Featured Health Services Laggard The Street Dec 9
- 5 Stocks Underperforming Today In The Health Services Industry The Street Dec 9
- Cowen Upgrades Boston Scientific; Shares Rise 4.2% Barrons.com Dec 6
- Can This Cardiac King Find Its Nerve? Fool Dec 6
- Johnson & Johnson Battles St. Jude for Cardiac Mapping Leadership Fool Dec 5
- How St. Jude Hopes to Cut Into Medtronic's Pacemaker Dominance Fool Dec 4
- St. Jude Medical Begins US Study to Evaluate Combination of Peripheral Nerve Field Stimulation and Spinal Cord Stimulation for Chronic Low Back and Leg Pain noodls Dec 4
STJ Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). St Jude Medical is up 69.24% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.99%, Medtronic up 35.38%, and Boston Scientific up 96.50%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for STJ
Pro Report PDF for STJ
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download STJ Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring STJ
Did St Jude Medical make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
St. Jude Medical, Inc. develops, manufactures and distributes cardiovascular medical devices for global cardiac rhythm management, cardiovascular, atrial fibrillation therapy areas and neurostimulation medical devices for the management of chronic pain.