STFC Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||2.20%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||1.602|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||65.30M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||6.32%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||2.06%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Ex-Dividend Reminder: State Auto Financial, TELUS and Hewlett-Packard Forbes Dec 5
- State Auto Financial Declares 90th Consecutive Quarterly Dividend noodls Nov 8
- State Auto Financial (STFC) Declares $0.10 Quarterly Dividend; 2% Yield Street Insider Nov 8
- STATE AUTO FINANCIAL CORP Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition, Regulation FD Disclosure Nov 6
- STATE AUTO FINANCIAL CORP Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Nov 6
- State Auto Financial's CEO Discusses Q3 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Oct 31
- State Auto Financial Earnings Call scheduled for 11:00 am ET today Oct 31
- State Auto Financial Corporation Discusses Q3 2013 Results (Webcast) Seeking Alpha Oct 31
- Q3 2013 State Auto Financial Earnings Release - Before Market Open Oct 31
- State Auto Financial Corp (STFC) Tops Q3 EPS by 3c Street Insider Oct 31
STFC Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). State Auto Financial is up 39.92% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.68%, HCI Group up 164.7%, and Global Indemnity up 16.33%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for STFC
Pro Report PDF for STFC
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download STFC Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring STFC
Did State Auto Financial make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
State Auto Financial Corp. engages in writing both personal and business lines of insurance. The company through third-party administrator National Flood Services, offers federally-backed flood insurance to qualifying customers for their residences, businesses and farming operations. It operates in three segments; personal insurance, business insurance and investment operations. It was founded in 1990 and is headquartered in Columbus, Ohio.