STEM Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||23.03%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.5639|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||-22.24M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||73.60%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-2214%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- StemCells (STEM) Updates on Long-Term Study of HuCNS-SCin NCL Street Insider Oct 21
- Notable 52-Week Highs and Lows of the Day 10/02: (NFLX) (DAL) (GPN) High; (STEM) (AEO) Low Street Insider Oct 2
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/02: (GNVC) (FONR) (ZGNX) Higher; (STEM) (GTXI) (RECN) Lower Street Insider Oct 2
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/2: (DCTH) (TWGP) (MCP) Higher; (GTXI) (SBLK) (TSLA) Lower (more...) Street Insider Oct 2
- StemCells (STEM) Receives FDA Authorization of IND for Spinal Cord Injury Street Insider Oct 2
- StemCells (STEM) Prices 11.2M Offering at $1.45/Unit Street Insider Oct 2
- After-Hours Stock Movers 10/01: (GPN) (ETP) Higher; (GTXI) (SBLK) (TISI) Lower (more...) Street Insider Oct 1
- StemCells (STEM) Plans Offering of Common Stock and Warrants Street Insider Oct 1
- StemCells (STEM) Announces New Preclinical Data Showing HuCNS-SC(R) Cells Preserve Visual Function Street Insider Sep 18
- STEMCELLS INC Files SEC form 8-K, Other Events, Financial Statements and Exhibits Sep 12
STEM Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). StemCells is down 35.52% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.24%, GTx down 59.64%, and Neuralstem up 129.2%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for STEM
Pro Strategies Featuring STEM
Did StemCells make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
StemCells, Inc. is engaged in the research, development, and commercialization of stem cell therapeutics.