STEM Key Stats
- Cloning: A Stem Cell Revolution? Fool May 19
- STEMCELLS INC Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report May 9
- StemCells, Inc. Earnings Call scheduled for 4:30 pm ET today May 9
- Stemcells (STEM) Posts Q1 Loss of 17c/Share Street Insider May 9
- StemCells, Inc. Reports First Quarter 2013 Financial Results and Provides Busine... May 9
- STEMCELLS INC Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition,... May 9
- StemCells, Inc. Announces Webcast to Discuss First Quarter 2013 Financial Result... May 7
- StemCells Inc: CEO Martin McGlynn Is Building A Blockbuster Company May 2
- StemCells, Inc. Adds Byers Eye Institute at Stanford as Second Site for Phase I/... Apr 18
- Investing In The Stem Cell Sector: An Overview Apr 17
STEM Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). StemCells is up 161.1% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.33%, Geron Corporation down 19.42%, and Neuralstem up 58.89%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for STEM
Pro Report PDF for STEM
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download STEM Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring STEM
Did StemCells make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?