STEL Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||0.95%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||1.089|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||16.67%|
|Net Income (TTM)||24.74M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||19.65%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||1.63%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- STELLARONE CORP Files SEC form 8-K, Submission of Matters to a Vote of Security Holders, Other Events, Financial Stat Dec 6
- Shareholders Approve Union First Market Bankshares Acquisition of StellarOne noodls Dec 5
- STELLARONE CORP Files SEC form 8-K, Other Events Nov 21
- STELLARONE CORP Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Nov 7
- StellarOne Corp. (STEL) Declares $0.10 Quarterly Dividend; 1.6% Yield Street Insider Oct 24
- StellarOne Corporation Declares Quarterly Cash Dividend GlobeNewswire Oct 24
- STELLARONE CORP Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition Oct 22
- StellarOne Corp (STEL) Misses Q3 EPS by 2c Street Insider Oct 21
- StellarOne Reports Third Quarter Earnings Up 13.1% to $6.3 Million or $0.28 Per Diluted Share GlobeNewswire Oct 21
- Union First Market Bankshares' Acquisition of StellarOne Gains Regulatory Approval Fool Oct 13
STEL Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). StellarOne is up 87.48% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.43%, Union First Market up 66.42%, and First Community up 20.12%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for STEL
Pro Report PDF for STEL
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download STEL Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring STEL
Did StellarOne make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
StellarOne Corporation through its subsidiary, StellarOne Bank engaged in retail and small business banking, commercial banking, consumer lending, mortgage banking and wealth management services.