STEI Key Stats
- STEWART ENTERPRISES INC Files SEC form 8-K, Submission of Matters to a Vote of S... Apr 22
- Resurrect Your Income With 7% Yields From Carriage Services Capital Trust Apr 19
- 5 Stocks Have Recently Boosted Their Dividends By 10% Or More Apr 17
- Reminder - Stewart Enterprises (STEI) Goes Ex-Dividend Soon Apr 9
- Always Look on the Bright Side of Death Apr 8
- [$$] Payout News Fails to Lift Small-Caps Apr 6
- 6 Stocks Building Wealth Through Higher Dividends Apr 5
- [$$] The Case for Target and a Few Undertakers Apr 4
- 6 Stocks to Die For: Making a Killing in Caskets, Funerals, and Cemeteries Apr 4
- Daily Dividends Report: OXM, UNF, STEI, DEX, TJX Apr 3
STEI Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Stewart Enterprises is up 51.05% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 31.51%, Carriage Services up 142.8%, and Stonemor Partners up 17.35%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for STEI
Pro Report PDF for STEI
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download STEI Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring STEI
Did Stewart Enterprises make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Stewart Enterprises, Inc. is the second largest provider of funeral and cemetery services in the United States. The company operates through three business segments: Funeral, Cemetery and Corporate Trust Management. The company is headquartered in Jefferson, Louisiana and employs nearly 5,400 people in 218 funeral homes and 140 cemeteries in 24 states and Puerto Rico. The company is publicly traded and listed on NASDAQ under the ticker symbol STEI. Frank B. Stewart, Jr. serves as chairman of the board. Thomas J. Crawford is president and chief executive officer. Thomas M. Kitchen is senior executive vice president and chief financial officer.