STEC Key Stats
- sTec Announces Free EnhanceIO Profiler Software for Solid-State Storage Caching GlobeNewswire May 21
- sTec to Demonstrate Its Solid-State Storage Solutions Tackling Transaction Proce... May 20
- Time is Running Out for This Storage Solutions Provider Fool May 15
- sTec Expert to Address Software-Defined Storage at TiEcon GlobeNewswire May 14
- STEC's 1Q Loss Narrower Than Expected - Analyst Blog Zacks May 13
- sTec's CEO Discusses Q1 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha May 8
- STEC Earnings: Everything You Must Know Now Wall St. Cheat Sheet May 8
- STEC Q1 Net Loss Beats by a Penny; Q2 View Light Barrons.com May 8
- sTec, Inc. Earnings Call scheduled for 4:30 pm ET today May 8
- sTec, Inc. (STEC) Posts Q1 Loss of 41c/Share Street Insider May 8
STEC Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). STEC is down 52.44% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.68%, OCZ Technology Group down 74.21%, and SanDisk up 77.83%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for STEC
Pro Report PDF for STEC
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download STEC Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring STEC
Did STEC make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
STEC, Inc. is a multinational company and a leader in enterprise solid-state drive. The company is headquartered in Santa Ana, California. The company designs, develops, manufactures, and markets custom memory solutions based on flash memory and Dynamic Random Access Memory for its original equipment manufacturers customers. It was founded in March 1990.