STB Key Stats
- SchoolWheels Direct to Transport Brevard County Choice Students GlobeNewswire May 21
- It Is Time To Fix The Student Transportation Inc. Bus May 20
- BMO Capital Starts Student Transportation (STB) at Market Perform Street Insider May 20
- Photo Release -- Student Transportation Inc. Celebrates 100th Consecutive Divide... May 16
- Student Transportation Inc. Recognizes Its Dedicated Employees GlobeNewswire May 14
- Look Beyond Energy To Student Transport For Attractive Dividend Yields May 13
- 3 Sell-Rated Dividend Stocks: VLCCF, AT, STB May 13
- Student Transportation Management Discusses Q3 2013 Results - Earnings Call Tran... May 10
- Student Transportation Inc. CEO Releases Letter to Shareholders GlobeNewswire May 10
- Student Transportation Inc. Announces Third Quarter Fiscal Year 2013 Interim Res... May 9
STB Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Student Transportation is up 6.51% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.68%, Carriage Services up 135.9%, and Ultra Sun up 0.00%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for STB
Pro Report PDF for STB
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download STB Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring STB
Did Student Transportation make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Student Transportation Inc., doing business as Student Transportation of America and Student Transportation of Canada, is a New Jersey-based school bus contractor that focuses on rural and suburban areas. It is the third-largest school bus transportation services provider in North America, with 9,000 vehicles that transport students in more than 200 school districts.