STAR Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||58.10%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-2.205|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||-144.72M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-57.09%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Keefe, Bruyette & Woods Starts iStar Financial (STAR) at Outperform Street Insider Dec 19
- iStar Financial Will Begin Trading Under 'STAR' Ticker Street Insider Dec 19
- iStar Financial's Series G Preferred Stock Shares Cross 8.5% Yield Mark Dec 4
- Hotels and Timeshares Continue Strong Growth Fueling Future Stock Gains: Simon Yarmak, a Real Estate Research Analyst for Stifel, Nicolaus Reveals Top Picks Wall Street Transcript Dec 2
- iStar Financial's Series E Preferred Stock Crosses Above 8.5% Yield Territory Nov 27
- Reminder: IStar Financial Series F Cumulative Redeemable Preferred Stock Goes Ex-Dividend Soon Nov 25
- [video] Fix middle class to fix economy: Starwood CEO CNBC Nov 21
- [video] Starwood CEO: We are seeing 'silly valuations' Nov 21
- ISTAR FINANCIAL INC Files SEC form 8-K, Creation of a Direct Financial Obligation or an Obligation under an Off-Balan Nov 19
- Will BioMarin Climb Even Higher? Fool Nov 18
STAR Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). iStar Financial is up 77.36% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.39%, Starwood Property up 28.25%, and PS Business Parks up 19.08%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for STAR
Pro Report PDF for STAR
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download STAR Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring STAR
Did iStar Financial make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
iStar Financial, Inc. operates as finance and investment company focuses on the commercial real estate industry. The company provides custom-tailored investment capital to high-end private and corporate owners of real estate and invests directly across a range of real estate sectors. The company has three reportable operating segments: Real Estate Lending, Net Leasing and Real Estate Investment. The company was founded by Jay Sugarman in 1993 and is headquartered in New York, New York.