STAG Key Stats
- STAG Industrial's Series A Cumulative Redeemable Preferred Stock Goes Ex-Dividen... Jun 10
- Top 10th Percentile Ranked Dividend Stock STAG Enters Oversold Territory Jun 6
- Miss STAG's $18.30 Secondary But Think It's A Deal At $17.50? Jun 5
- Fitch assigns STAG Industrial initial 'BBB-' IDR, outlook positive Jun 4
- Fitch Assigns Initial 'BBB-' IDR to STAG Industrial, Inc.; Outlook Positive Jun 4
- REITs For Your Sell Off Wish List Jun 3
- Time to Focus on Blue-Chip REITs Jun 3
- STAG Industrial, Inc. Announces Acquisition And Leasing Activity For May 2013 PR Newswire Jun 3
- This Company Chooses Its Battleground Wisely Fool May 30
- Insiders Buy the Holdings of IWC May 21
STAG Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Stag Industrial is up 59.84% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 25.82%, First Industrial Realty Trust up 31.36%, and DCT Industrial Trust up 25.48%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for STAG
Pro Report PDF for STAG
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download STAG Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring STAG
Did Stag Industrial make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.